Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [ITcels GTFI] Don’t trust chadfishing experiments.

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
Don’t trust them- Do it yourself. Go on instagram and find a gigachad with plenty of NT pics and create your tinder profile. Use a temporary phone # service if you need one.

It should be mandatory for every incel to chadfish at least once. Subconsciously you will have some doubt upon seeing others do the experiment. The gravity of the situation hits much harder when it is unfolding in front of you.

Women literally throw themselves at you. Try telling them you have a rape fetish and want to try it out. You will see how much women actually hate rapists :feelskek::feelskek:

they dont. women are practically begging you to rape them. Again IT lurkers, try it, it can’t hurt right? Use pics like this, NT ones of chad. Ask women if you can rape them. Ask women ‘u got an ugly pussy or nah’. Change your bio to ‘jus got out da pen, raped some bitch and they put me away for 2’. Realize that WOMEN DO NOT CARE AS LONG AS YOU MOG.

2B311003 576B 4121 8A9F 60F37A0B1265

> Results indicated that 62% of women have (ADMITTED TO) had a rape fantasy

Only time I "Chad" fished was with knajjd's pictures on Tinder here. He's not a Chad, but mogs me to oblivion still; at first, I didn't get much results, but then, matches with cute girls like I never ever got even close to matching with in years started to come in reasonable numbers and I couldn't even go on, deleted Tinder. Too much suifuel.

IT doesn't care what we have to say. We are evil and all of us should be executed for wrongthink.

Only time I "Chad" fished was with knajjd's pictures on Tinder here. He's not a Chad, but mogs me to oblivion still; at first, I didn't get much results, but then, matches with cute girls like I never ever got even close to matching with in years started to come in reasonable numbers and I couldn't even go on, deleted Tinder. Too much suifuel.
I highly recommend doing it with a true chad. Your whole life women hating you and now you are being treated like a god. Its an excellent method of blackpill administration.
IT doesn't care what we have to say. We are evil and all of us should be executed for wrongthink.
If I can convince one incel-in-denial to think ‘what the hell, lets try it’ and make a chadfish account, I will be incredibly satisfied

was his height mentioned?

I highly recommend doing it with a true chad. Your whole life women hating you and now you are being treated like a god. Its an excellent method of blackpill administration.
I have close friends who Chadfished, I trust their accounts on that. I'd rather spare myself of the suifuel.

But if someone reading this is skeptical of the looks blackpill and think they can handle it, please try it.
was his height mentioned?
Yes.