Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcel: "Every male who has a girlfriend, sister or mother should be concerned about Incels, too."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

"Every male who has a girlfriend, sister or mother should be concerned about Incels, too. :soy::foidSoy:

renderTimingPixel.png

It kinda bothers me that mostly women are dealing with Incels. Im a guy and i love my family, especially my younger sisters. The thought that they might get targeted or harassed by one of these sociopaths makes my blood boil.
Just imagine some female family member would die in a horrible accident. Incels would read that in the news and make a thread about it and celebrate it even though they don't know anything about you. These people have zero decency.
They also hate guy who have girlfriends. They are literally a danger for most of society, not just females."

Le male feminist in action kek :feelshaha:

"Every male who has a girlfriend, sister or mother should be concerned about Incels, too. :soy::foidSoy:

renderTimingPixel.png

It kinda bothers me that mostly women are dealing with Incels. Im a guy and i love my family, especially my younger sisters. The thought that they might get targeted or harassed by one of these sociopaths makes my blood boil.
Just imagine some female family member would die in a horrible accident. Incels would read that in the news and make a thread about it and celebrate it even though they don't know anything about you. These people have zero decency.
They also hate guy who have girlfriends. They are literally a danger for most of society, not just females."

women "dealing" with incels???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Bitch, I haven't spoken to a femoid that isn't a cashier in years. If anything they should hate our mothers for giving birth to us

Does he think we don't have mothers?

Lmao why not spin it around? "Every mother or sister should be concerned about incels, because their son or brother probably is one these days."

The way it's worded is so cringe and cliche. Basically, every male should protect muh gynocentric society.

Does he think we don't have mothers?
We were spontaneously created.

They pretend like we have an ER shirt and hold a sign saying "CHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG" at the screen corner while shouting blackpill dogma. In reality none can know if we are incel or not (expect based on our face/height :feelsohh:)

The way it's worded is so cringe and cliche. Basically, every male should protect muh gynocentric society.
Yep, that's the narrative
In reality none can know if we are incel or not (expect based on our face/height :feelsohh:)
Most normtards and most females can instantly know if you're incel just based on your appearance, vibes etc.
Also did i say that i'm attracted to women in their 30s and 40s that i find attractive :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Anyway, the generalization that incel = terrorist is hilarious. In contrast to that, one will be right when saying that the vast majority of women and young females nowadays are whores.

Last edited:
:feelswhat:
"Women can smell bad personnalities from a mile away" :soy::foidSoy::soy:

I get you mean being shy and ankward because of no past experiences or very few social interactions but the same thing that is called "creepy" or "being a loser" for an incel is "mysterious" and "shy & charming" for a chad. :fuk:

Good chances he doesn't actually have a girlfriend.

Good chances he doesn't actually have a girlfriend.
Well, we call em ITcels for a reason :feelsLSD:
I get you mean being shy and ankward because of no past experiences or very few social interactions but the same thing that is called "creepy" or "being a loser" for an incel is "mysterious" and "shy & charming" for a chad. :fuk:
Yep, we're deemed "douches" and "sociopaths/psychopaths" by them at the same time kek lmao Like, pick one kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: It's 1000 times more common for a chad to be a psycho *cough bundy, meeks cough* than an incel kek :feelshaha:

Last edited:
All this for a crumb of roastie pussy
:feelshaha:
His sister and mother probably laugh at him after fucking chad

Now I can't wait for a foid loved one of his who meet with such an adversity that it makes it on the news and a thread is made here celebrating it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

oh no, when your sister gets killed by her psychopathic Chad boyfriend with a history of violence, some inkler may post a thread on an obscure forum about the irony of the situation, how terrible, we should really be concerned about inkels :feelsPop:

oh no, when your sister gets killed by her psychopathic Chad boyfriend with a history of violence, some inkler may post a thread on an obscure forum about the irony of the situation, how terrible, we should really be concerned about inkels :feelsPop:

if they were concerned about the family foids they would not allow them to slut around and marry them once they are matured.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

if they were concerned about the family foids they would not allow them to slut around and marry them once they are matured.
Exactly. Funnily enough braindead cuck "fathers" of whores don't mind them whoring, beginning at age 12 kek "Muh daughterino just gains experience that way! :soy: " :lul::lul::lul:

Keep seething. :feelsLSD:

He won't and can't do shit

Like any brainwashed normie, he's not bothered by the fact that 99.99999999999% of sexual harrassments is carried out by sexhavers.

Like any brainwashed normie, he's not bothered by the fact that 99.99999999999% of sexual harrassments is carried out by sexhavers.
Yep, lit guys acquaintanced with the victims or ones that are lit in relationships with them. ITfucks can't do any better.

way to generalise...