Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Italy's Meloni tells Ukraine it can count on her

that little baby kike zelensky needs to be dragged out the back and shot

There's no such thing as far right anymore. The right died after 1945.

I rape this bitch Giorgia Meloni (in video game)

Why the Italians voted for a female

What else is she gonna say, she has to have a good public image or EU stops sending money kek.

What else is she gonna say, she has to have a good public image or EU stops sending money kek.

Alt-right champion, she promises to ask the EU if Italy can have different policies. Angry and ignorant masses cheering and voting for her to get change.

She gets elected.. She asked the EU if Italy can change Italy's policies, but the EU said no. To all her millions of supporters she says.. sorry they said no.

Alt-right champion, she promises to ask the EU if Italy can have different policies. Angry and ignorant masses cheering and voting for her to get change.

She gets elected.. She asked the EU if Italy can change Italy's policies, but the EU said no. To all her millions of supporters she says.. sorry they said no.
next step is to leave that shitty jew conglerate

next step is to leave that shitty jew conglerate

Its shameful seeing what was once the seat of the Roman Empire.. being pushed around and humiliated like a little bitch by the EU.

I don't vote and I'm not even Italian I'm just telling it how it is. She can keep her promises but will end up like Hungary with some sanctions and boycotting.

I wish all 45 year old foids looked as good as her

I don't vote and I'm not even Italian I'm just telling it how it is. She can keep her promises but will end up like Hungary with some sanctions and boycotting.

Ya for example her support among Italians would evaporate very quickly if they found out they weren't going to get free stuff from the EU because of her policies.

Same thing with Le Pen woman in France if she won, she would have 'triangulated' very quickly to having all pro-EU policies. The brutal reality is France and Italy are both broke, they don't completely collapse because the EU central bank gives them $100's of billions of Euros.

In both France and Italy everybody works for the government or a government contractor or government backed monopoly. The Italian state has to do what the EU tells them to do or they don't make payroll. And the people of Italy have to do and think what their government tells them to, because thats how they make their living being on the state payroll.