Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Italians how do you feel about fat white American bitches romanticizing your country

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
How do you feel about white blonde people who see Italy as a romantic place with culture and food and tall attractive masculine Chads

@italian_incel thought?

I heard sheboons romanticize italy too

Are Italians considered as white? I’ve always perceived them as latinos tbh. Same with Spanish people.

Are Italians considered as white? I’ve always perceived them as latinos tbh. Same with Spanish people.
Muttmerica considers them white, real white countries usually do not

Same. Actually for some reason, most south-eastern Europeans (near the middle east) do not register as white to me.

I heard sheboons romanticize italy too
I've seen them do it all the time on Twitter, especially because Robert De Niro only dates sheboons, they think all Italian men are like that

They are dago or guido last ive heard

All toilets hate me.

They are coping hard

These bitches would be highly disappointed once they discover that on average italian men are swarthy, brown-eyed and way shorter than their northern counterparts.