Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Italiancel, Facecel, Poorcel, Gymcel, ...Voicecel, ...Heightcel, ......Eyecel

rockbottom

rockbottom

Greycel
Rockbottom2

Giving up isn't an option.

There is no such thing as rejection. Only feedback.
You are worth so much more than you know.

He literally lived his character: [shorturl.at/abnsA]

He believed in himself, and shattered his limitations over and over again to fulfill his role. To demonstrate transformation beyond what anyone could believe. He inspired this fucking planet. He fought for what he wanted. And he fell, over and over again. Pain is temporary, but quitting lasts forever. He didn't quit.

It's not about good looks, or charm, or charisma, or pristine psychological health...
It's about showing the world what can be done.

If you are willing to kill yourself, then you are willing to do anything with the form you're given. We are all far from perfect. True perfection is the spirit to ascend from this. To transcend just making the most of it. To defy all odds.

You can be something no 'chad' ever could.

Rockbottom3

He was a nobody too.

Attachments

• gethit.mp4
    3.1 MB
Just believe in yourself bro! But like @Diocel said, this is survival ship bias

truly insipring

BUT, this is called the survival ship bias, Stallone is just one guy who made it, but there is a fuck ton of stallones who failed

Survivorship-bias-g.jpg

@grondilu thought
Brutal survival ship pill

Y'know what motherfuckers

You think luck did that!?

HE MADE IT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T EVER FUCKING GIVE UP. EVER.

The Stallones who failed are the ones who never got back up. And if they're not willing to get back up, then they're not Stallone.

I might be an ugly fucking incel with some serious neuroticism and psychological issues and possibly even aspergers, but I'm not gonna just LDAR and spent my life helping develop and ride on terminology for why I'm a failure.

I'd rather go down fighting tooth and nail with my disadvantages. And get the fuck back up and keep getting my ass knocked down by life over and over again until I can stand and keep on standing. I'm not quitting. I'm not ever quitting.

So if you want give in with the "woe is me" like I did for so fucking long, then that's on you. I tried.

I'm not gonna remember you for how you died, I want to remember you for how you lived. How you fought, how you broke through, how you never gave up.

Fight me motherfuckers.
I'll be the one to climb that "survival ship". You watch me.

Last edited:
While i also try and do stuff and make sure i can give it my all. Its stupid to come to this forum and tell other people to try hard. Everyone has to have their own realization that they need to push further in order to accomplish something. On this planet, we are not born equals, and some of us have to try even harder than others at the same thing to get it done right but that is the cold harsh reality.

For a trucel like me, it was already over eons ago, but i try at life not for myself, but for the sake of others that i love. And it is upto to each one of us to find that purpose in our life or die trying.
Only 2 options, make something of your life or just LDAR. Your choice, no one else will care what you do and the fact of the matter is that they dont even matter, your life is all about YOUR journey.

I don't think it's so much about telling others to try hard as it is encouraging them to never, ever, give up.

I like to believe there are women who have been through (and fed up with) this bullshit game of picking through Chads to find "the one".
That they've come to realize fulfillment is about working together to try through life. This seems like a far cry to conceive and stick to, especially in places like here on this forum. I really don't know though. We can all agree women are some vile fucking pompous creatures who weaponize, and I guess 'fascify' love.

I know I've got my head in my ass.

truly insipring

BUT, this is called the survival ship bias, Stallone is just one guy who made it, but there is a fuck ton of stallones who failed

Survivorship-bias-g.jpg

@grondilu thought
High IQ observation