Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT, you'd see me on the street, you'd think shit he's ugly, laugh, or tell person you're with "look at this guy" or "100% an incel, for ever"

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
If you, IT, would see my face you'd tell someone, "yeah it's definetly over for him". I'm a 1/10. I know they're too scared and cowardly to address my predicament. I have a fucking disorder/disability, it's not my fucking fault I'm so deformed!

I look so abnormal, you can't imagine. I'm not only deformed and asymmetric, but my facial features and face/skull in general are so extremely weird.

Please realize how shallow, mean-spirted, and uncaring people are. I look like someone with a disability, yet people make fun of me and THEY are the good guys? In fact, I'd say 95% of humans are BAD. And yet, I'm never allowed to defend myself against the constant bullying.

Even if I were more symmetric, I'd still be very ugly. Divide my face/head into 9 equal squares (from the front, and from the side), and even then, you'd see how abnormal I look. I have no bones in some parts of my face, or wrong growth in others. I've overheard "monster" hundreds of times in the last 14 years when I started looking very ugly (in middle school people told it to me directly).

My head and face are too big, deformed, extremely asymmetric (actually noted in a medical report of CT scan and MRI), and in general just very wrong.

In 95% of cases (19 out of 20 times), strangers do one of the following things upon seeing me:
- giving me a weird, disgusted glance or double-take;
- staring at me;
- pointing at me and saying something ("never seen someone this ugly", "monster", "wtf");
- laughing to themselves or joking about me;
- muttering something to themselves.

I'd say I'm a 1/10 but that's probably just cope, most people would say 0. It's over, regardless.

Last edited:
IT should suck my dick

IT should suck my dick
yes.. and humans are BAD. People always think humans are good but why make fun of someone (behind his back) for something he isn't at fault for (my looks) ?!

i'm pretty sure inceltears came out as being ugly ppl that hate other ugly ppl so you can stop caring abot them

I’m sorry bro :feelsbadman:

i'm pretty sure inceltears came out as being ugly ppl that hate other ugly ppl so you can stop caring abot them
True. I don't care about them, I'm just making a point and pointing out their hypocrisy. And I'm VERY UGLY. It just shows that it is not personality that gets you a gf (or a good looking gf), but your FACE. I always tried to be nice, I could be the nicest, funniest, kindest, most helpful person, foids (especially those rated HTB or higher) will go for the good looking asshole, who is mean, egoistic, and makes fun of me and people like me (people of every gender, age, and looks-tier make fun of me). Just shutting down IT's arguments

Last edited:
Tales from the Sudanese primary school alleyway, looksmax is for the delusional dysmorphics, .is is for the nihilist virgins.

IT are worse then incels, they are incels in denial and the lowest SMV foids trying to distance themselves from the blackpill

Tales from the Sudanese primary school alleyway, looksmax is for the delusional dysmorphics, .is is for the nihilist virgins.
wdym tales? What I wrote here is all true. I didn't even mention looksmaxxing (which wouldn't work on me anyway, not even surgery). I'll be a sad, lonely virgin forever, it's painful

IT are worse then incels, they are incels in denial and the lowest SMV foids trying to distance themselves from the blackpill
yeah but if they saw me none of them would think I can get a gf (maybe a fat, ugly land-whale at the very most, how sad).

My head and face are too big, deformed, extremely asymmetric (actually noted in a medical report of CT scan and MRI), and in general just very wrong.

In 95% of cases (19 out of 20 times), strangers do one of the following things upon seeing me:
- giving me a weird, disgusted glance or double-take;
- staring at me;
- pointing at me and saying something ("never seen someone this ugly", "monster", "wtf");
- laughing to themselves or joking about me;
- muttering something to themselves.

I'd say I'm a 1/10 but that's probably just cope, most people would say 0. It's over, regardless.
Holy fuck bro, if you're not exaggerating, it's beyond over. I'm also deformed, 3/10 at best subhuman, but i've never encountered bullying as severe as yours, aside from staring. Stay strong, don't rope.

Holy fuck bro, if you're not exaggerating, it's beyond over. I'm also deformed, 3/10 at best subhuman, but i've never encountered bullying as severe as yours, aside from staring. Stay strong, don't rope.
Thanks man, appreciate it. And no, I wish I were exaggerating. I know it sounds exaggerated but it really isn't. It really is that bad. That's why I'm here as a 26 y.o. KHHV. My head and face are just so out of proportion, my facial features are all wrong, I'm very asymmetric. "Ugliest person I've ever seen" is one I've heard many times, ever since I was 12. Roping is a wish but I don't have the guts.

Stay strong, don't rope.
You too!

seriously, I think you wrote on the wrong thread. You know me, I'm not exaggerating

- you know it's over when you see your reflection in the computer screen (like now, I'm on dark mode), and the bottom half of your face is a 0/10 (the top half is very ugly too). I look forward to taking my last breath

My lower half has absolutely no structure, it's round and deformed

True. I don't care about them, I'm just making a point and pointing out their hypocrisy. And I'm VERY UGLY. It just shows that it is not personality that gets you a gf (or a good looking gf), but your FACE. I always tried to be nice, I could be the nicest, funniest, kindest, most helpful person, foids (especially those rated HTB or higher) will go for the good looking asshole, who is mean, egoistic, and makes fun of me and people like me (people of every gender, age, and looks-tier make fun of me). Just shutting down IT's arguments
They don't have any serious arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back