Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT You Don't Mog Us

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
It does not make me angry. It makes me laugh. Posting subhuman selfies are not mogging. Posting your sex tape with stacy is mogging. And remember, we have weedmaxxed schizos in here so they will cum to your subhuman faces :lul:

Last edited:
it blackpilled me since they're all high tier normies or chads.:feelsrope:

@Sneir do your job (in video game)

They think they mog us when flexing their cuckold relationship with their landwhale or sub-5 wife jfl

They think they mog us when flexing their cuckold relationship with their landwhale or sub-5 wife jfl
If they post their sex tape with stacies I believe that they mog us

dumbass faggots doxxed themselves fucking retard redditcucks :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

they're social outcasts just like us, they should have accounts on here XD

They're so pathetic :feelshaha:

Their sex- and personal lives are so fulfilling that they have a pathological need to tell about theirs to everyone on the internet, including and especially to incels. Not sure where this pure obsession towards incels comes from, but it ain't healthy.

95% of the dudes with girls are normie-ish dudes and the foids are are atrocious :feelskek:

this is why Incel

landwhales don't count :feelshaha:

Their sex- and personal lives are so fulfilling that they have a pathological need to tell about theirs to everyone on the internet, including and especially to incels. Not sure where this pure obsession towards incels comes from, but it ain't healthy.
yes very much attention whoring I looked at like 3-4 and immediately stopped caring