Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
WHY ISN'T THERE AN IT WHORE ( EXCLUDING TRANNY DEGENERATES OF COURSE :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: ) WITH A BANGALADESHI JANITOR BOYFRIEND? :feelsUgh:

FUCKING CUCKS ARE GIVING US ALL THE MUNITION WE NEED TO BACK UP OUR BLACKPILL THEORIES JFL ITFAGGOTS ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL :feelskek:

Last edited:
WHY ISN'T THERE AN IT WHORE WITH A BANGALADESHI JANITOR BOYFRIEND? :feelsUgh:

FUCKING CUCKS ARE GIVING US ALL THE MUNITION WE NEED TO BACK UP OUR BLACKPILL THEORIES JFL ITFAGGOTS ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL :feelskek:
Because he has bad personality. If he had good personality he wouldnt be short indian janitor in the first place, right?

ITcucks know very well that looks are very important in life; your looks and height decide how people would treat you. They are just too pussy to admit that.

IT WONT TOUCH THIS = PlS iT ggive ME attEnttion !

WHY ISN'T THERE AN IT WHORE ( EXCLUDING TRANNY DEGENERATES OF COURSE :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: ) WITH A BANGALADESHI JANITOR BOYFRIEND? :feelsUgh:

RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD DIPSHIT INCELTEAR LIVES RENT FREE

ITcucks know very well that looks are very important in life; your looks and height decide how people would treat you. They are just too pussy to admit that.
JFL THEY'RE HIDING BEHIND A PILLAR OF FAGGOTRY AND DEGENERACY :feelshaha:

We get it, another raging schizo all-caps account who will inevitably be banned in a few months and vies for attention on IT... :feelsUgh:

How unique. :feelsjuice:

See:

@inMinecraft
@Revolution Needed 2
@mentalcel1

:feelsaww:

JFL THEY'RE HIDING BEHIND A PILLAR OF FAGGOTRY AND DEGENERACY :feelshaha:
The only reason why I got bullied in school, college and even sometimes here is solely due to my height.
Your looks and your height decide how you'll be treated. Anyone not believing in this is simply a fool and beyond rehabilitation.

The only reason why I got bullied in school, college and even sometimes here is solely due to my height.
Your looks and your height decide how you'll be treated. Anyone not believing in this is simply a fool and beyond rehabilitation.
I KNOW HOW THIS FEELS. IF I DIDN'T HAVE A CROOKED NOSE I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BULLIED IN MY TEEN YEARS :cryfeels:

I think CuckTears users are uglier than most people on this forum.