Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IT won't touch this

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
They literally denied the fact that I have autism lol. Apparently if you're not a little retard who does everything they say, you get your tard privileges taken away. I got professionally-diagnosed by a doctor when I was 16 for like thousands of dollars but apparently these Redditors think they're above a medical professional. Never thought I'd say this but they're ableist as fuck. I dare one of you IT losers to make a thread on this. Spoiler: you won't.
IMG 20220820 100822

Yeah, unless we were to post our medical records with the proof of our diagnosis, which would be a monumentally stupid thing to do, they just figure that we're blowing it out our asses, because.... because they say so. :rolleyes:

That seems like narcissism to me, but whatever. I've stated many times before that I've been professionally diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at the age of 9, but they won't believe me, because I'm not retarded enough to post my medical records publicly. Honestly, who gives a shit what IT thinks; they're lost in their own little bubble, so what? Let them be. There's no fixing stupid. :feelsjuice:

They literally denied the fact that I have autism lol. Apparently if you're not a little retard who does everything they say, you get your tard privileges taken away. I got professionally-diagnosed by a doctor when I was 16 for like thousands of dollars but apparently these Redditors think they're above a medical professional. Never thought I'd say this but they're ableist as fuck. I dare one of you IT losers to make a thread on this. Spoiler: you won't.
View attachment 649376
I am above medical professionals. Doctors are idiots and licensed drug dealers.

Mental illness is the healthy reaction to living in nuSociety. Autism doesn’t exist.

Autism is also extremely overrepresented in the incel community. They can cope and deny how much they want but its still a fact.

I think the reason they need to deny this fact is so vehemently because even they may know, in their little IT cunt brains, that bullying autists is generally not a good moral thing. But considering they want ugly men to commit suicide I think they don't really care, as long as they can bully ugly mentally ill men privately and not announce it to the world.