Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT WONT TOUCH THIS: Replying to worthless IT cucks

Vomitcel

Vomitcel

Officer
★★
Yesterday IT made a thread about my post about Charls Carroll and his wife and it got 327 updoots so today I will be using my high IQ observations to reply to some hypocritical comments they made trying to disprove the black pill.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11efsp1/another_one_of_these_these_jackasses_really_are/

First comment:

Ergerger

"It's almost like when you're not a violent and bitter misogynist, people find you more attractive."

This is blatant ignorance by IT, Charls has openly expressed misogynistic and anti-semitic views on his streams and videos. He was also cancelled by Buzzfeed years ago for participating in the alt-right TV show known as Million Dollar Extreme. ( :soy: ) Here's a video of him and his buddy Sammy D. doing a racist "all lives matter" comedy bit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4R5didBbB8&list=PLK7qXhOa47xGJx7W_oGz8cAlc8LAOH5Qd

If that isn't hateful then I don't know what is :feelshehe:.

"They might self-reflect, and ask what that guy has that they don't. They might realize that most people want nothing to do with someone who's openly hateful."

I just proved that Charls is an openly hateful bigot, so how come women are attracted to his "personality?" How come they don't pick up "bad vibes" from him and avoid him? IT proved wrong once again.

Second comment:

Gdfgsf

Yes, when it's not about looks it's always about money or status. Two things which Charls has because he's an ex-celebrity.

Here's some other comments basically saying the same thing:

S1

Charls not only is openly hateful but he also hasn't left his basement in years, nowadays he spends most of his time getting angry at his viewers on twitch.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q7wMEaSInw

S2

Charls may be an evil racist misogynist :society:but he most likely still respects muh womin in real life, but guess what IT? Most of us incels also respect foids in real life yet foids still avoid us, why is that?

S3

So being an openly anti-semitic alt-right bigot considered "nice" nowadays? You heard it here first guys, maybe we should all listen to IT and join the alt-right! :feelsthink::feelsaww:

S4

I never understood this, do they really think we openly spread our hatred in real life? In real life I try to be as neurotypical as possible so I keep all black pill, e-slang and other internet related topics to myself and never openly talk about them to anyone. How come foids still "detect" my "bad personality?" Is it because my "micro-expressions?" (JFL) We all know the real answer to this.

Wfefwef

Another common misconception by IT. They think we don't put any effort into our appearance, don't practice basic hygiene and have no sense of humor or personality, all of which can easily be proven wrong by all the videos and evidence of foids saying we have nice personalities and sense of humor and the fact that most of us aren't fat and do put some level of effort into our appearance and take 3000 showers a day.

Asdfsad

Wrong. This was planned from the very beginning. You all fell for my trap. IT blown the fuck out once again.

IT cuck takes the Blackpill again

you're wasting your time doing this

Also: Your thread was low IQ cherry-picking, of course IT would have something to say on it.
Make better threads you imbecile. "muh this cherry picked guy has a gf muh muh muh" moron.

Also: Your thread was low IQ cherry-picking, of course IT would have something to say on it.
Make better threads you imbecile. "muh this cherry picked guy has a gf muh muh muh" moron.
You're a secret IT infiltrator we all know this.

Stop posting about cucktears please.

You're a secret IT infiltrator we all know this.
I'm not the one who is browsing it to see if they mentioned my name .... fucking r e t a r d.

I'm not the one who is browsing it to see if they mentioned my name .... fucking r e t a r d.
I only browse it when I get a post with above 300 views. You sound like a whiny r9k faggot maybe you should go back.

I only browse it when I get a post with above 300 views. You sound like a whiny r9k faggot maybe you should go back.
You don't know what I sound like. Go and keep browsing your reddit and making fagotty response threads. 2023 trash.

You don't know what I sound like. Go and keep browsing your reddit and making fagotty response threads. 2023 trash.
"I'm le epic oldfag you should respect me!" JFL kill yourself

I also don't even need to listen to you to know you have a whiny nasally voice in real life. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshehe:

Give me one reason of why I should stop.
Because i don't really give a shit about what soy guzzling cucks and feminists think of me, this forum or incels in general. These people live in an alternate universe, you are never going to convince them to see reality for what it is.

Because i don't really give a shit about what soy guzzling cucks and feminists think of me, this forum or incels in general. These people live in an alternate universe, you are never going to convince them to see reality for what it is.
I'm not trying to convince them I'm just curious to see what their argument is going to be after this. They most likely have none.

For whatever reason IT always forgets that even psychopaths, narcissists, serial killers, child rapists (chadfishing proved this), murderers, even genocidal maniacs have had girlfriends and wives. And if anything, they probably have more attention from women on average than the so called "normie" men, who are just regular good people.

They really believe women are attracted to "good guys." They can be, if they are good looking or the woman has low self esteem or whatever, but its not genuine attraction where she would want to sleep with him in the first 5 minutes like when she looks at a serial killer Chad.

i will kill you first, reddit tranny.
this is you:
inceltear-png.713618
See, you sound just like a 4chan user "REEE REDDIT USER GO BACK GO BACK!" "I'M LE EBIN OLDFAG I WASTED MORE YEARS OF MY LIFE IN THIS FORUM SO YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!"

this is you:
Dfgfgs
Gdfdsgfg

Last edited:
So being an openly anti-semitic alt-right bigot considered "nice" nowadays?
Yes.

I T is literally a hate group promoting social hygiene whose ideological stances root back to nazi germany, what would you expect from them ?

hey probably have more attention from women on average than the so called "normie" men
The patriarchy is the foids fault, and feminism is a psy op created to hide this fact.

See, you sound just like a 4chan user "REEE REDDIT USER GO BACK GO BACK!" "I'M LE EBIN OLDFAG I WASTED MORE YEARS OF MY LIFE IN THIS FORUM SO YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!"

this is you:
View attachment 713627
It's not my fault that your threads are trash ...

This is you:
Inceltear

It200w

*writing le epic reddit response thread*

tfw nobody cares and everyone just starts pointing out how dumb you are:
It9e9

ITcuck infiltrator

I'm actually the one who is advocating for banning everyone who links reddit on here.
You wouldn't know, you're just a braindamaged gray.
Nigger 50% of the posts here are from reddit and twitter. Just get on with the times already boomer this isn't 2005 anymore.