Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT wont touch this- Foids equivalent of this forum is the living proof of the blackpill

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
1677944345889 1
Comment 1671980465dXMOZRvLd8Sdb4zko9BwCz

These are from crystal.cafe,a toxic wasteland of the internet. I don't expect you to read all that shit but please read a few. Keep in mind most of them claim to be ''femcels''. They also always confirm the racepill and dickpill.

If you feel the need to confirm the blackpill and its subpills,or if you're getting too bluepilled for comfort just go to that forum and skim over some threads. Absolutely ERfuel and suicidefuel combined.

They call men ''moids'' and shit,yet they get laid all the fucking time. But it's all about perSOYnality,amirite guys?? We'll all make it!!!

Last edited:
dnr because it started with "IT won't touch this"

I don't know what that page is but it looks like 4chan for troons

Worthless post in all honesty. We all know that women, can always find dicks to suck even with intense smell, wretched behavior and being generally destructive others, all simply because they have a hole
Femc

Last edited:
They also always confirm the racepill and dickpill.
I recall lurking that forum once and seeing that while they had so many posts about hating men, they were still strangely sympathetic towards black men

pre sure everyone on crystal.cafe is a tranny

I recall lurking that forum once and seeing that while they had so many posts about hating men, they were still strangely sympathetic towards black men
JFL at how over it is for curries and sandniggers,some of them seem to have a nigger fetish,but all of them basically confirm that we as shitskins are bottom of the barrel subhumans

Foid and incel don't mix they need to find a new hobby

respectable that you dug through the mud so i don't have to

Because the only ones they've met are at university. And they're indoctrinated with woke ideology, ie blacks and females are oppressed.

Because the only ones they've met are at university. And they're indoctrinated with woke ideology, ie blacks and females are oppressed.
That and they probably have a nigger fetish too

There's a big difference, we hate ALL women no matter their looks while the ones who use the word "moid" and populate those spaces hate ONLY ugly men and simp for Chads.

Women can't hate Chad, he's their god due to biological reasons as they have to carry his seed for almost a year unlike we that after copulation are strangers to them. Misandry is a code word for we hate every man unless he's hot.

Women can look like a pig with makeup and have a plethora of mental illnesses and they can still find a partner who accepts them.

As a man you will never be accepted unless you're perfect. The fact that women with autism are so much more likely than men with autism to find relationships is concrete proof of this. Women get to live life on easy mode even when they have mental illness, while men struggle.

wht is this green vile texts

I think it's also that there really is no female equivalent of incels.is.

I think it's also that there really is no female equivalent of incels.is.
Yes because female incels can not exist
"Femcel" just means "i cant get Chad "
But the forums serve similar purpose.

I feel like women just want to be "in on" everything :feelsseriously:

It would seem retarded for someone to want to be an Incel, cuz we have a great reputation and we are very respected (Sarcasm)

But it makes sense when you consider that "Femcels" have leagues of people who sympathize and coddle them.

There was literally an article about a "Incel" character in Chainsaw Man, that was a Stacy.

:feelsclown:

That just the american school system, all foids are programmed by civil rights propaganda,

Normie foids r too busy with instagram and tiktok and would never hear about a random ass site like crystal.cafe so it's likely over 1/2 trannies
Btw the male version of that site would technically be wizchan

View attachment 784344View attachment 784345
These are from crystal.cafe,a toxic wasteland of the internet. I don't expect you to read all that shit but please read a few. Keep in mind most of them claim to be ''femcels''. They also always confirm the racepill and dickpill.

If you feel the need to confirm the blackpill and its subpills,or if you're getting too bluepilled for comfort just go to that forum and skim over some threads. Absolutely ERfuel and suicidefuel combined.

They call men ''moids'' and shit,yet they get laid all the fucking time. But it's all about perSOYnality,amirite guys?? We'll all make it!!!
apparently they're extremely terf
Can one of you link the site I want to lurk. The crystal . cafe url doesn’t seem to work for me

It is what it is

Can one of you link the site I want to lurk. The crystal . cafe url doesn’t seem to work for me
it is crystal.cafe but the url doesn't work for me today too. It will probably get fixed soon

View attachment 784344View attachment 784345

intEResting:feelshmm::feelshmm:

I'm imagining them getting raped by fat ugly men and it's making me happy. :society::society: