Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT won’t even bother to read cited studies due to “male supremacism”

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
catlady vibe

It’s really creepy how they always say babe and honey and sweetie all the time. Bluepilled foids on reddit do that all the time

This just further proves incels and the blackpill are right since they have loads of data and facts while Inceltears is 100% bullshit.

It’s really creepy how they always say babe and honey and sweetie all the time. Bluepilled foids on reddit do that all the time
That’s just how girls speak

This just further proves incels and the blackpill are right since they have loads of data and facts while Inceltears is 100% bullshit.
This. There is no darker color than black. We've reached the endgame.

They're too dumb to understand papers anyway

I can't believe , he/she talks exactly the same way i parody them.

They're retarted

They are trying to imitate that old lady who is positive all the time and calls everyone sweetie, regardless of gender and age.They don't know that this strategy only works face to face, and you have to be old to pull this stunt. Otherwise you turn into a condescending cunt.

Stop trying to appease them. I don't care nor want any empathy from them.

Male supremacism sounds legit, men are better at almost everything in life. Cry more IT

Why do they post on IncelTears if they can’t handle the messages they get from posting there to the point of disabling messages?

IT won't even bother cleaning my dick off with wet wipes when I pull it out of a child I raped.

It's passive aggressive garbage that women do to feel like they hold power over someone

63D430CA B871 4D30 8B27 8DF774CEA3F4

You have to be Chad to have a great personality (sarcasm). :feelsUgh:

Facts are racist, oppressive, and patriarchal, something, something, something.......:feelsclown::feelsEhh: