Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT whores call the noodle killer an incel, majority of comments make fun of him for being ugly

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

B-But looks don't matter inkwell :soy:

No he's just an asshole who HAPPENS to be ugly. :soy:

Mogged. Compared to me this guy is a chad. :feelstrash:

"Looks don't matter"
Comments:
"Just asked this in a different sub:
Did he glue pubes to his face?"

"I think that's a mold colony growing on this dudes face"

"Did he make his beard in a cotton candy machine?"

"the face of a complete loser"
"That wispy ass beard is probably the grossest looking facial hair I have ever seen. Straight up just glueing pubes to his face might have been an actual improvement of whatever the fuck that is. Makes him look almost as disgusting on the outside as he is on the inside."

Looks don't matter sweaty, nobody judges tee hee just be confident smile have good posture and hit the gym :))

what the fuck happened in here bros explain this whos him

"Looks don't matter"
Comments:
"Just asked this in a different sub:
Did he glue pubes to his face?"

"I think that's a mold colony growing on this dudes face"

"Did he make his beard in a cotton candy machine?"

"the face of a complete loser"
"That wispy ass beard is probably the grossest looking facial hair I have ever seen. Straight up just glueing pubes to his face might have been an actual improvement of whatever the fuck that is. Makes him look almost as disgusting on the outside as he is on the inside."

Looks don't matter sweaty, nobody judges tee hee just be confident smile have good posture and hit the gym :))
They subconciously know insulting his looks is the worst thing you can do to a man because nobody cares about his personality :feelskek:

You know, he could use a shave.

Another normie-tier mayo"cel".

IT prove our point

so if you do something nasty and you are a male then I guess you're an "incel"?

ok IT

theres no way of knowing this guy was incel or even associated with us, so i dont know why they posted about him on IT.

Also mogs me badly

There's no prove he is incel. IT just calls every man who kills a foid a incel. Even if someone kills his gf, they get called a incel

If he was attractive what would be said then.