Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT whore creates an account attacking herself

TehrusSiaaph as Gorilla_Maxxing said:
Show me those big milkers

Is this how IT thinks we talk? Only the lowest-of-IQ would refer to tits as milkers.

You milk a tit, so the milker is the one drawing the milk (like a farmer), the tit (like a cow) would be the milkee.

Is this how IT thinks we talk? Only the lowest-of-IQ would refer to tits as milkers.

You milk a tit, so the milker is the one drawing the milk (like a farmer), the tit (like a cow) would be the milkee.
It's starts to become even more strange when you realize she referred to her own breasts as "milkers"

Truly a disturbed individual.

JFL what kind of ''15 year old'' has their feet like that.
15 years old and already looking like she hit the wall hard.

I can see why she's farming for karma on reddit

15 years old and already looking like she hit the wall hard.

I can see why she's farming for karma on reddit
Pretty sure she is actually 30 and is just LARPing about being 15. So that when they make accounts to message themselves they can go “rReEeEe iTs a pEdO”

Over for IQlets

It's starts to become even more strange when you realize she referred to her own breasts as "milkers"

Truly a disturbed individual.
The silver lining is that now "milkees" is officially the term we can use for recently birthed babies' moms' boobies.
Pretty sure she is actually 30 and is just LARPing about being 15. So that when they make accounts to message themselves they can go “rReEeEe iTs a pEdO”
seems very plausible, there's definitely a fetish for this amongst some communities, who do you think did the leg worth to bait Chris Hanse's TCAP targets? not cops

She’s fat, a shitty artist and probably clinically depressed. Watch out, she might be dangerous.

She made a response literally ten minutes after i posted this.

You can already tell its a hamplanet with 0 time on her hands looking to farm karma

IT is obsessed as fuck.
:feelsugh:

A lot of people from IT have been creating fake accounts to attack themselves recently, and its further proof that when you have zero argument the only thing you can do is attempt to discredit the people you don't like.

I imagine this is how tons of subreddits got delete.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nc2gg3/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0edaf16ad1b84a69a6dd59e72cab25c9&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=nc2gg3

View attachment 446140

I had no idea who the fuck this foid was, or what the fuck she was talking about, so i decided to search for this grandious picture that she impersonated me over and was not surprised to find out that it was some fat pigskin whore. FYI, this isn't cleave, you're just fat, and by the looks of it, so is your cat.

Picture of the "Cleavage"
fjg7jxzux2u41.jpg

It fascinates me that some random female pigskin from IT was so bothered by me and my opinions, that she decided to impersonate me (Horribly i might add) and make bold claims that anyone from here gives a single shit about her gross fat body.

You aren't special or stand out enough for anyone here to care about masturbating to you.

I can literally go to google and type in big boob and find thousands of images of breasts to beat my gorilla dick off to. And I mean actual breasts, not obese ones.

Your "art" sucks btw.

rkhkv6vlleg61.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh I almost fotgot about the case of 30 year old roastie larping as a 15 year old

Average foid craving for attention.