Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT: We totally don't hate lonely men only those hateful incels. Also IT:

If they keep doing this it'll push more and more on the agenda that "looks are more important" than it is not. Redditors are in the final chance right now, they have the choice to accept the blackpill and save the world. Or deny it and let it rot for their childish reasons.

LOL nope. i'm pretty quiet and nice irl. Girls don't like that.

don't try and rationalize the irrational

These guys would support eliminating each of us saying that we didn't try hard enough.

If they keep doing this it'll push more and more on the agenda that "looks are more important" than it is not. Redditors are in the final chance right now, they have the choice to accept the blackpill and save the world. Or deny it and let it rot for their childish reasons.
Indeed. First they were all "looks don't matter".

Then when that was destroyed thoroughly it became "looks matter a little but you can still win with personality!"

Now it's "looks matter a lot but inkwels are just as obsessed with looks too!!"

Next it will be "Looks are the only thing that matters, but just take one for the team, shut up and stop complaining"

Its foids, they dont know what they are saying:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

There's levels of being pathetic and IT takes the cake of it all

A7dow3c9tjh41

ITers are either
A. normie men who just succeeded by dumb luck and normie women
B. man-hating feminists who are upset that their ex dumped them and project all the traits of their ex onto incels
C. boomers who literally have no clue what dating as a young person is like today and will unironically tell you to take "ballroom dancing classes" or some dumbass shit. (I'm not joking this has actually happened to me from an IT boomer.)

They will never recognize the just world fallacy as a fallacy because if they do, that means their success isn't simply the result of how great they are, random luck played a role.

Imagine if you went to a poor person and told them "the only way you could possibly be poor is because you're an awful person. Anyone who's poor is only poor because they deserve to be poor and rich people are rich because they're wonderful people." That's how sociopathic ITers are and they don't seem to realize it.

How do I deal with the fact that I'm 37 and still a virgin? I've never even kissed a woman. I'm 5'3 and bald but I don't blame my physical attributes, and I don't blame women either - it's just really hard sometimes. Luckily I never failed for the incel propaganda
Average inceltear male feminist :feelskek:

So the faggot just admitted that attractive people have privileges :lul::lul:

Antincel3

IT won't touch this

I’m not going to pretend like looks aren’t an important factor when it comes to dating. I’m not going to pretend like looks aren’t an important factor when it comes to dating. Obviously attractive people have an easier go of things.
Come join us ITcel. You already agree with us on one thing. :feelskek:

Also almost everything else the IT person said doesn't apply to me. I have to be NT for my job and I also keep trying but unlike some other "incels" in here. I don't get 50+ likes/matches on dating apps. :feelsseriously: