Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT: we aren't bullying you guys for being depressed. Also IT:

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

they called sigma out :feelskek:

IT is their name and hypocrisy is their game

Its funny cause normies even call out their bs sometimes lol

Normalfags lack self-awareness.

Why are they back? They lack even a basic understanding of women’s nature, sexual economics and relationships and they’ve been known to bully incels to suicide, rendering them a hate subreddit.

I hope favela sigma roped

Pathetic subhuman bullies

This is pure bullying. This isn't any "idiotic behavior" to be called out like the name of the sub suggests.

That is a b8 thread thb.

This is pure bullying. This isn't any "idiotic behavior" to be called out like the name of the sub suggests.
one time they mocked a suicidal guy

These IT people are so obsessed with us that when their main sub got shutdown they went ahead and created 5 more, they couldn't put it aside and continue with their pathetic lives. They literally need to bully innocent suicidal virgins for sport

These IT people are so obsessed with us that when their main sub got shutdown they went ahead and created 5 more, they couldn't put it aside and continue with their pathetic lives. They literally need to bully innocent suicidal virgins for sport
where's sigma?

he prolly still is on fstdt.com
Dude someone made a graph of the hours he's active and he spends like 17 hours on incel related places
He's the truest of cels

how do you know he's 23-31?
he once said that he was 31, but in another post he insinuated that he was in fact 23
also someone got his IP once and it was from thailand or something, although he could be using a vpn

he once said that he was 31, but in another post he insinuated that he was in fact 23
also someone got his IP once and it was from thailand or something, although he could be using a vpn
he's probably 23. i don't see how he'd be 31