Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT ‘watchdogs’ keeping the world safe from the all powerful villainy of celibate losers

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I know these guys are slayers in their free time but how do these bad-ass cyber vigilantes find the time to fuck their beautiful gfs in between searching for screenshots of content made by depressed virgins online?

What they do is so admirable, these ‘watchdogs’ (so bad-ass) they put their lives on the line every day to rid the world of villainy. They are basically the avengers of ridding the world of online misogyny.

I mean, I know the women must come in droves when you are a bad-ass crime fighter keeping the world safe from the looming and ever-present threat of lonely men who don’t go outside but Jesus Christ, these guys just have the coolest lives - it isn’t fair.

I mean, I hate to think how dark a place this world would be without the ‘watchdogs’ over at IT to keep it safe from the constant threat of lonely virgin men who masturbate into crusty socks whilst hiding in a dingy basement in the dim light of a hentai video.

Without the Chads over at IT the incel hordes would have conquered the world by now. The people of the world truly are indebted to IT, the last bastion of resistance against this dark and dangerous enemy (lonely virgin men.)

IT, thank you for your service. Thanks to your sacrifice the world can sleep easy tonight, you are the Spartans of the 21st century and your righteous last stand will not be forgotten.

They literally compare themselves to dogs, subservient creatures who aim to please their masters (women).

You mean Soydogs.
Then you´re right.

they claim to be a watchdog sub, but only lurk the manosphere and not the misandrist sites :waitwhat:

I need just another hour and I will go to spread misoginy and hatered over the world... of maybe three. Then I finally will have motivation for breakfast. Wait, what I was about to do?
You mean Soydogs.
Then you´re right.
Sotdog. I like the sound of it.

IncelTears is the biggest incel subreddit.