Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT was right, it's just our personality holding us back from escaping inceldom(funny comic)

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
They were right, according to this comic I made, Rajesh here has a great personality and gets all bobs and vagne. Lololol IT won't touch this lolol

lifefuel for currycels

22229.jpg

Brutal frame/heightpill

All these indians taking all the women:feelsbadman:

NSFW, people might get mad.

Just be curry

Just be curry strikes again.

WOW man, IT were right...according to your comic ofcourse,not reality

Subhuman chads on suicide watch.

If only this could be real.

The personality bit is just a barrier to put against stupid retards who think their personality matters e.g red pillers, pus no fap coppers etc. Once this is easily disproven they will move on to saying you are not entitled to sex and that women don’t owe us anything. How do you argue with this? You could say I don’t have to pay my taxes then but their reply will be that that’s the price we pay for being part of a society and social contract blah blah blah. Honestly I wish they would be more honest and not try to put all this bs personality crap in our face.

You could say I don’t have to pay my taxes then but their reply will be that that’s the price we pay for being part of a society and social contract blah blah blah.
Giving incels their looksmatch's pussy should also be part of the social contract, because it's not fair 99% of the tax money goes to holes.

Just be curry pill

Damn, I'm going to apply it tomorrow I'll be drowning in pussy

Just be curry theory scientifically proven