Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT wants us dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 04 01 13 34 32 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

:feelsclown: world

we can't even rot in peace

I also want them dead

I want them dead too, and for them to die a slow and painful death at that.

What will I ever do I am not receiving validation from dumb-as-a-sack-of-shit normies my life is literally over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What will I ever do I am not receiving validation from dumb-as-a-sack-of-shit normies my life is literally over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
mine too, not receiving validation by mentally ill trannies destroyed me :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Wtf? I read this as German words meaning something along the lines of "The Incel" like it's part of a presentation on incels. :feelshaha:

Wtf? I read this as German words meaning something along the lines of "The Incel" like it's part of a presentation on incels. :feelshaha:
IT are very uncultured people that don’t know such a thing.

I’ll kill ‘em all if I could. Not before torturing them first. Every IT cunt who has mocked my dick would be covered in semen everyday and only allowed to eat once a day and drink trace amounts of water. I’d keep them trapped in a box and they would only be allowed to come out for me to fuck them, or the rare moments where they get to eat and drink.

I’ll kill ‘em all if I could. Not before torturing them first. Every IT cunt who has mocked my dick would be covered in semen everyday and only allowed to eat once a day and drink trace amounts of water. I’d keep them trapped in a box and they would only be allowed to come out for me to fuck them, or the rare moments where they get to eat and drink.
we smalldickcels will have our revenge in Minecraft ofc

we smalldickcels will have our revenge in Minecraft ofc
I’d actually feed them normal amounts of food like everyone else. Don’t want them to lose too much weight, if they get too skinny it won’t be attractive. I wouldn’t even let them eat on their own. I would have to feed them like a baby. It’s apart of the torture.

Fuck reddit. Reddit is so cucked. All those faggots on there support feminism, whoredom, homosexuality, Covid vaccine, Israel and all that is unholy. Fuck them and their liberal shit hole

I’d actually feed them normal amounts of food like everyone else. Don’t want them to lose too much weight, if they get too skinny it won’t be attractive. I wouldn’t even let them eat on their own. I would have to feed them like a baby. It’s apart of the torture.
you have to rape the foid after the kidnapping bro, remember it :feelsokman: in Roblox ofc

This website gets tracked for extremism and possible terror threats

yet a publicly joinable and asccesible thread advocating for violence and death to unhappy virgin male adults is completely fine

I would like to be dead myself tbh

A word in a different language looks similar to the group we stalk and obsess over let's make a post about it, this will show them!:soy::foidSoy:
Their memes are retarded