Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT wants to get us reported - our days are numbered!

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

Attachments

• chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif
    chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
Cause any toilet hate = This site needs to be taken down

isn't this against google rules
Bitch, what the fuck does that matter? Does this cunt seriously believe google are the owners of the internet? The audacity of the bitch! :foidSoy:

Kek i remember being part of bullying that bitch to death in old 4chan.
Fucking proud of it
Story? Who is the bitch and what she bullied for and how did she die

"they banned me just because im a female" based admins

Story? Who is the bitch and what she bullied for and how did she die
Lmao I don't remember her name.
I have forgotten, still she was pretty much a thing back in the day in /b/ where I also posted shit about that piece of crap.

Entitled much?

Why can't she just go on tinder and forget about incels

The Google rules? :shock:

We must not break such a sacred treaty, and risk invoking the ancient terror of ITcopers and delusional landwhales; it would wreak unseen havoc as never experienced before! :whatfeels:

Was this particular user's brain fried before or after they came on Soyddit? :feelshehe:

She's not entitled to an account on our site.

they've said this countless times and it never goes down
let them keep coping

Haha fucking Stacy thinks she can get the site taken down.

alright who's alt is that :feelskek:

Why can't they leave us alone?

nooooooooooooooooooooooo i dnt wanna go to jail mommmmmmmmmmm

Buy a rope whore if you can't cope

Lmao I don't remember her name.
I have forgotten, still she was pretty much a thing back in the day in /b/ where I also posted shit about that piece of crap.
She didn’t die. Her dad died from the stress cuz /b/tards were leaving all types of voicemails.

She was either streaming or making videos and /b/ would troll in the comments. Then her epic dad got involved and he made the legendary memes “you dun goofed” as well as “reported to cyber police”

Theres a site caled incels.is and they are extremely hateful towards women also they banned me just because im a female,
Should've read the rules.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum.
Any site has the right to ban/allow someone in any form whether it's their sex, race, views, beliefs, behavior here, etc.
isn't this against google rules? I wanna know how to report this site,it's even worse that this site is kinda big so it needs to get down asap
Also, how is this against to google's rules? Google has no control over this site. They only rank and index this site, and cache its webpages. This site uses a 3rd party server to operate.
Reporting to get this site taken down solely for the reason of not allowing women here and hating them because of their nature is beyond ridiculous.

It's no wonder why this site was made because us incels are barred from almost every corner of the web because of the feminist empire and its white knights defending the place they've invaded, and so that's why this site exists as a place for us to freely talk about inceldom and nature of women without getting banned and receiving a barrage of angry replies from simps and normies.

She didn’t die. Her dad died from the stress cuz /b/tards were leaving all types of voicemails.

She was either streaming or making videos and /b/ would troll in the comments. Then her epic dad got involved and he made the legendary memes “you dun goofed” as well as “reported to cyber police”
Dad died from e-stress? JFL how exactly did the cringe boomer die? A heart attack?

Dad died from e-stress? JFL how exactly did the cringe boomer die? A heart attack?
Most likely a heart attack. Majority of people die because of cardiovascular conditions (stress induced, etc).

Their whole subreddit would die off if that happened.

Their whole subreddit would die off if that happened.
Kinda ironic, if incels.is got demolished they would have to find new hobbies and actually get a life

Ha ha, she/he is a deletetranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back