Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT wants the North Korean government to systematically genocide incels

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
Deathwish

Deathwish2

Sucks to be them, as the DPRK would welcome us if we provide what they want, which we NorthKoreamaxxers will do.

They don't know what incel means. For them incel = anyone who is slightly misogynistic.

They are incel in denial at this point

the DPRK would welcome us if we provide what they want, which we NorthKoreamaxxers will do.
what would they need from us ?
Apart from being used as propaganda for how North Korea is better than the west idk what they could need.

being used as propaganda for how North Korea is better than the west
We could be movie stars, playing the bad guys in North Korean movies and prove the west is being controlled by international capitalist Jews who want to destroy stability. They own the media which tarnishes the reputation of the DPRK.

And these fags claim to be the peaceful, nonviolent ones too.
They wish death upon a class of people they don't know and never met ffs!

We could be movie stars, playing the bad guys in North Korean movies and prove the west is being controlled by international capitalist Jews who want to destroy stability. They own the media which tarnishes the reputation of the DPRK.
I'm gonna tell all the North Koreans that Jews chased me around trying to cut my cock off.