Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT users want to throw us in a Gulag

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1dy0521/can_we_just_toss_them_in_a_gulag_please/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

this ugly troon posted me on IT saying "Can we just toss them in a gulag? Please???". They blame us for being violent when actually they're the violent ones.
"You're obsessed with women" :foidSoy: and they have a whole subreddit based on us,
"Misogynist" :feels: yet they discriminate us for being incels.

The funniest comment has to be this one "How exactly do incels contribute to society? Women are an integral part of the workforce. Many of them are entrepreneurs, starting and running businesses that create jobs and drive economic growth. They are healthcare providers, educators, innovators, political leaders, artists, etc. " :foidSoy::soy:
and it speaks for itself, so I'm not gonna waste my time debuking it.

this just a 'omg look at me /it posted me omg look at me!' thread in disguise

Why would I contribute to a society that hates me? That hates you? They are basically bragging about being slaves for the elite :feelsUgh:

Why would I contribute to a society that hates me? That hates you? They are basically bragging about being slaves for the elite :feelsUgh:
My point was that actually foids aren't an integral part of the workforce. They just get hired for the diversity policy. The thing they're best at when it comes to work is wearing tight yoga pants and distract the good hardworking men with their butts and cameltoes jiggling all around.

My point was that actually foids aren't an integral part of the workforce. They just get hired for the diversity policy. The thing they're best at when it comes to work is wearing tight yoga pants and distract the good hardworking men with their butts and cameltoes jiggling all around.
This too to a large extent

They are the biggest slaves of the elite but they don't get it of course. Bluepillers are the most brainwashed people

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1dy0521/can_we_just_toss_them_in_a_gulag_please/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

this ugly troon posted me on IT saying "Can we just toss them in a gulag? Please???". They blame us for being violent when actually they're the violent ones.
"You're obsessed with women" :foidSoy: and they have a whole subreddit based on us,
"Misogynist" :feels: yet they discriminate us for being incels.

The funniest comment has to be this one "How exactly do incels contribute to society? Women are an integral part of the workforce. Many of them are entrepreneurs, starting and running businesses that create jobs and drive economic growth. They are healthcare providers, educators, innovators, political leaders, artists, etc. " :foidSoy::soy:
and it speaks for itself, so I'm not gonna waste my time debuking it.

Imagine thinking that you're an incel while saying braindead shit like "ending the white civilization" when all Chads are whites, the concept of Chad is a 10/10 white guy, and yet here you are defending them because they're white? All the Chads having sex with Stacys right now are whites too, you're defending them? You're just a fakecel, go back to /pol/ to whine about kikes, redpill cuck.
Fuck reddit too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back