Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT USER Wants me to log off .is

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★

Nope, I have chronic pain, ADHD BAD, And very bad anxiety uncurable, There is no way im ever gonna be able to do something again with this chronic pain, Yes i sit on .is 24 fugging hours every day, Deal with it, I have a work career of 7 years before i became a neet, Ive completed college, Schools, I have a college degree too, Howewer im still unwanted offline or online and people get freaked out when i try to talk to them, Just blank faces, No smiles, Its over.

IT USER. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

eric cartman eating GIF by South Park

ill chill right here with my tendies.
You can log off IT while i laugh at you.

Im a NEET so get back to work so you can support me!

Last edited:
Why did you private your profile?

Why did you private your profile?
Too many seething bastards saying negative shit about me i dont wanna see.

ALMOST as if i could HEAR their keyboard

LoL

They are calculating

when nothing goes right in your life sometimes a person just ldar. i tried to do more than be here but the asshole foids who are nothing special wont even message you back. those foids are far from hot still cant get them.

maybe they mean socialmax irl. well do they realize some are bad at that too? idk anymore. stupid world.

I take breaks from this forum unironically for the sake of my mental state regardless of being cel or not, this place drains the hell out of me

View attachment 1143085
Nope, I have chronic pain, ADHD BAD, And very bad anxiety uncurable, There is no way im ever gonna be able to do something again with this chronic pain, Yes i sit on .is 24 fugging hours every day, Deal with it, I have a work career of 7 years before i became a neet, Ive completed college, Schools, I have a college degree too, Howewer im still unwanted offline or online and people get freaked out when i try to talk to them, Just blank faces, No smiles, Its over.

IT USER. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

eric cartman eating GIF by South Park

ill chill right here with my tendies.
You can log off IT while i laugh at you.

Im a NEET so get back to work so you can support me!
The guy would have a heart attack if he saw my 257k posts pre wipe. I legit had like 8k in October and in feb when i got wiped 257k but 99% was spam jfl.

JFL, just look at IT and how many trillion posts they make about us. They so obsessed with us and love to shit on us which makes them feel better about themselves because they themselves are past their prime and can't get chad anymore.

What do those idiots care what we do here? This just shows they feel superior and inted to attack and control us. We have to be vigilant.

based postmaxxER

She's a bitch.