Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT user supports all discrimination!

G

Guest2

In that case, fuck niggers, and they shouldn't be able to do anything about it! Feminism is retarded: it's not a level playing field and never should be, so fuck off back to sucking my cock!

Being against discrimination is toxxxic!!! Um, entitled 'female', the sooner that you understand that things aren't equal, the sooner you can start to find ways to succeed despite that, because that's not ambiguous advice!!

Do you think St.Bagelman would be the same man if he were 6'2 with a full head of hair?

Everyone tells us to simply "suck it up" and stop complaining and serve society while getting nothing in return. We're supposed to just keep our heads down and our mouths shut when it comes to 'tolerated discrimination'.

Just pick and choose which groups can be discriminated against arbitrarily, br0! But wait, it's not random at all; is it? You've been told which groups are protected and lack the critical thinking skills to realise that people are discriminated against beyond what you saw on the front page of the fucking Times.

Life is not fair sweaty, but we have CHOice. That phrase, life is not fair, is a two way street, the people talking like that never think that the harshness of life will be applied upon them.

Last edited:
The next time someone tells us that we're oppressing women, just link this post, because discrimination is good, everyone! "It's not a level playing field", so bully everyone all you like, so that they find a way to work around it by being a Better Person™!

They're not even denying the blackpill anymore if that's the case.

On another post from IT but still showing my post (albeit, only a part of it; clearly the full thing was too brutal) and it said this and made me lol:

What exactly is a "high velocity misanthropist"

"A speedy sexist"

"Someone with an altitude problem."

Seems they don't know what a misanthropist is, but it still cracked me up.

"Trans isn't a mental disorder, so, uh, he's an idiot."
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Life is not fair sweaty, but we have CHOice. That phrase, life is not fair, is a two way street, the people talking like that never think that the harshness of life will be applied upon them.

Based.
They're not even denying the blackpill anymore if that's the case.

I've noticed. They can't deny or dismiss it so they get all defensive. Their last line so to speak.
Yeah saw this last night, they'll say this shit and then turn around demanding equal pay for women. Apparently only women are allowed to demand equality while men need to just such it up when shit is bad.

Misandry is real.

Honestly IncelQueers should go die in a hole, they pretend that the blackpill doesn't exist but they know it does and they fully accept it.