Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT User challenges us

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: JFL. Look at this shit:

The challenge

There's overwhelming evidence that shows that Chad with a shitty bio would slay, Chad with boring bio would slay, Chad with good bio would slay, and incel with the best bio would be forever alone.

These soys are too clueless dude. They really have 70 IQ.

who's alt are you?

too lazy to open that link, bro.

it users will be it users. Just ignore them.

Lmaoo Bio meme on tinder and other hook up sites. What reality are they living in?

Most people don't even have a tinder bio

who's alt are you?

too lazy to open that link, bro.

it users will be it users. Just ignore them.

Dude, I was a lurkcel. I'm already familiar with the blackpill. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pure greycel tier thread

that's getting stalked with extra steps tbh

Nice way to try and dox. Never used Tinder though.

No one cares about bios on tinder. They are there to fuck.

BRB GETTING A VIRTUAL DATE, LATER VIRGINS

No IT cuck would challenge any .co user to an mma fight.

A "virtual date." Suck my dick, I only date IRL. Not an e-dating faggot.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if this person is just trying to dox us.

Also I deleted Tinder long ago. I had my sexually successful friends help me make a bio, and the only person who ever right swiped on me with my two months on that shitty app was a MTF tranny.

The average foid will spend 1 millsecond on an incel's tinder and swipe left.

Hello ITfag I don't want a virtual date. I want $1k cash. Deal?

Jfl at bio.

Bio has been debunked to not mean anything if you're looks outweigh it. Idk how many read the bios of males that girls swipe but I surely would think it's less, considering girls swipe on a first (looks) impression.

Jfl @ soyboys

In the words of OkCupid, “your picture is worth that fabled thousand words, but your actual words are worth…almost nothing.

imagine their hypocritic chimpout if you gave a requirement list for a foid partner just like the foids do :feelskek:

I hope it is "she". Does that virtual date have a possibility for an actual live date? At least that would be helpful, albeit most probably she'd turn you down because of you know, "mutual incompatibility".

Look at this blissful creature. Implying that other dating apps are not about looks.

Blissful

Last edited:
I'm not partaking in any soy challenge by IT
they can go suck dog cocks

JFL at that first reply if a chad had just one photo they'd find him mysterious and interesting

Tinder has been debunked at this point. The Tinder economy has a similar gini coefficient to the economy of Haiti.

That is a losing game. It's just demoralising how many men bother with it. You're better off putting said time into earning money to buy lottery tickets. How many guys are just spending hours of their lives swiping? Time is money. The average person lives for 692,000 hours of which 200,000 hours are spent sleeping and you're going to waste time swiping and generating revenue for some Jew corporation?

I mean pretty quickly I got a script to do that for me and even with that I had next to no engagement in 3 years.

I fucking hate normies so much - they are literally all NPC's reading from the same broken 3rd rate rehashed script.

He may as well asked us to describe our personalities to foids :feelsgah:

I hope it is "she". Does that virtual date have a possibility for an actual live date? At least that would be helpful, albeit most probably she'd turn you down because of you know, "mutual incompatibility".

Look at this blissful creature. Implying that other dating apps are not about looks.

View attachment 357976
All. Dating sites are the same. If you can't find on tinder, you're not going to have any luck on the other apps

He thinks bio matters on a hookup app

Bd6

The bio is the most irrelevant piece of crap anyone can ever think about