Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It triggers me when normies and foids use the frog

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Why the fuck do they have to culturally appropriate our shit and add their own twinge of cringe to it.

"When I break my nail for the 3rd time"
Images 1

I want to brutally decapitate them all

I thought they stopped using it after Chris Harper-Mercer's shooting ("muh pepe is resemblance to the alt right")?

they preach about the problems of appropriating culture then pull this shit smh

Blame Reddit. They poach memes from 4chan and from there it spreads.

I thought they stopped using it after Chris Harper-Mercer's shooting ("muh pepe is resemblance to the alt right")?

He helped contribute a bit, but it really became a widespread thing after the Trump campaign when Hillary's website put up an article about how Pepe was a nazi symbol.

it became so normie which sucks

Time to switch over to groyper or apu

Normies and foids simply can't meme.

"When ur suicidal":lul::lul::lul:
Peep

facebook frog :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Normies were the worst thing to happen to the internet. Cuckerberg started this whole shit bringing normies to the internet

The frog makes me cringe. THANK YOU NORMIES!!

Pepe is a crass rude character who is not an incel. They can have him.

I just hope they don't take wojak.

1522071446498.jpg

Normies were the worst thing to happen to the internet. Cuckerberg started this whole shit bringing normies to the internet
exactly fuck all these mainstream shit, what is the most cringe is when normies call other people normies when they don't get memes yet all the memes they know are from fucking Facebook/ Instagram feeds JFL.

you cant escape from normies and normiettas. no matter how niche your new cope is they will invade it. the only question is... when.