Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It kind of sparks me

broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
The idea to rape some 4+/10 bitch from /IncelTears
I was googling what's "noodlewhore" and the reddit post popped out, that was from the mentioned subreddit. I've scrolled through it a bit. Foids are such a fucking midwits kek. Not even midwits, just REALLY shitty quality of brains.. and everything related. And I thought how fucking hot it would be to hatefuck/rape one of those. I think their average is ~4.2/10, just by intuition, but there are different ones for sure, like there are 6s who've been ran through by good amount of men and lost their values that they spent time on there . Imagine railing one of those. With multiple face slaps, with spitting in her mouth. They are so stupid you could trick them into anything it seems, without needing to use physical force. Their stupidity, mental weakness and "obviousness" is so hot for some reason. Just makes me desire taking advantage of those, just use them as a soulless sex toys.