Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT tries to "debunk" blackpill by saying that the Utah man who threatened women was "attractive."

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
JFL at this next level cope. This dude is a solid 4.5, and they're saying he's basically a Chad. Yeah, blackpill "debunked" lmfao.

These guys are retarded

how this guy is "hot" lmao cucktears

They are just virtue signaling. None of the foids on the site would date this guy. They also wouldn't date us regardless of our personalities.

What is the point in this level of virtue signalling???

They use the word "personality" way too fucking often.

Here in my region would be a chadlite actually ... but in the US it could be a 5 to 6.

Jfl at cucktears thinking that ER was attractive

Either they are that delusional or that cynical, that they want to goebbelsmaxx to prove thier point. Honestly can't tell.

Let's find his clone and try and set him up with one of these whales, see if they take him up on it.

ER was hapa. Hapa males are Asian in the eyes of foids. Foids hate Asians.

They seriously think ER was attractive :feelsgah:

Also his name was Elliot Rodger not Elliot Rodgers, show some respect you soylent sipping vermin.

Found his YouTube page. He's clearly short.

Here's a video which gives an indication about how short he is:

If he wanted to live in jeffco. It was over before it even began, jeffco is a shithole.

A lot of them say that saint BlackOpsIIcel is not ugly, KEK they sleep in cotton candy and shower in magic rainbows water, they are full of shit

What is the point in this level of virtue signalling???

Because if he's ugly, that means IncelTears is wrong, and he really was suffering. And they don't wanna feel bad for a violent person, no matter how much help they need.

He would be a normie if he was taller.

I'm a bald ethnic looking manlet and I still mog that guy... I'm incel as fuck... The people calling him attractive are probably 50 year old gay dudes...

Thanks for using black theme. The default white is an eye sore. Anyway, on topic: They are probably trying to hide the fact that the majority of the female gender are all about lookism and just going as far as possible to make the female gender look good.

They seriously think ER was attractive :feelsgah:

Also his name was Elliot Rodger not Elliot Rodgers, show some respect you soylent sipping vermin.
Elliot was fairly GL

lol'd at the elliot rodger thing. thanks cucktears

how this guy is "hot" lmao cucktears
because hes white. Liberal/SJW foids are ironically the biggest white worshippers
I'm a bald ethnic looking manlet and I still mog that guy... I'm incel as fuck... The people calling him attractive are probably 50 year old gay dudes...
fat rainbow haired landwhales tbhtbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back