Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It took a virus for people to realize loneliness is dangerous.

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer

It took the Coronavirus for people to worry about the effects of isolation from other people. Why did it take a virus for them to realize what we've been saying all along. The only difference between a incel and them is one of these groups is making a choice.

Gddamn normies can suck my ass barf

It took the Coronavirus for people to worry about the effects of isolation from other people. Why did it take a virus for them to realize what we've been saying all along. The only difference between a incel and them is one of these groups is making a choice.
We have experiencing this for 20+ years

FUCK YOU NORMIES AHHHHHH

loneliness? kek it has only been a couple of days

They going freak out

I hope they rope!

"Loneliness epidemic" = Foid who still has 24 hour a day unlimited validation and attention via her smart phone can't whore max in a nightclub for a few weeks.

True, it only has been a few days and people are already going insane from it. That just confirms it. Most people cannot handle it. People say that we are mentally weak and we should work on ourselves but it is the opposite. They are the ones who are mentally weak.

True, it only has been a few days and people are already going insane from it. That just confirms it. Most people cannot handle it. People say that we are mentally weak and we should work on ourselves but it is the opposite. They are the ones who are mentally weak.

It's projection. Normies can't handle their own company. And the foid goes insane left to her own devices.

They don’t care about people like us

f***ing weaklings . i have spent 22 years without one friend or going to one social gathering and they cant last 1 day without complaining.

Breaking News: Normies get to experience a semblance of what it's like to be an incel for a short period of time.

Ahahaha that's what I'm thinking.
I'm doing this shit for my whole life now and normies are already depressed after a few days.

People know about how bad being lonely is. Most men go through it but act like they don’t go through it because they smartly don’t want to show weakness.

People know about how bad being lonely is. Most men go through it but act like they don’t go through it because they smartly don’t want to show weakness.

Maletears

What? Men should talk about their feelings you silly inkel! -Some foid.

NPCs are pathetic and mentally weak

Ahahaha that's what I'm thinking.
I'm doing this shit for my whole life now and normies are already depressed after a few days.
they would. they always say ahh you incels are overreacting hurrdurr. you fucking normie faggots would have roped on the spot if you lived in our shoes
I hope they commit mass suicide tbh.
Learn to Respect FA incels you faggots
truth. we deserve giga stacys for our suffering
LMAO. just lol@normiekind
:lul: :lul: :lul: and they call us losers

Last edited:
I’m always alone
:feelstrash:

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1