Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thread about Anxiety-

A

Anxiety-

Let's unpack this!

I have said this million times : Inceldom is a biological issue, not a therapeutic one, you soyboy faggot. No mental health therapist can help you unless they offer themselves

Legit braindead take. Women's rights and sexual liberation caused mass inceldom rates. Also, women are already a protected class, they have everything and dominate workforce. WTF are we supposed to do?

Ha-ha, so funny, I bet you and the poster below totally haven't groomed and raped underage teenage boys! Holy pedo scum.

They only have one liner against us. "Just fuck each other, sweaty, while Chad cums on my face" :foidSoy:

Then admit you want ugly and genetically handicapped to suffer. Brutal eugenicist.

Dear catlady mommy, yes, it would help. I'm so desperate to lose v-card I would love to bang you in missionary and then ejaculate on your toes :feelsohh: (I don't mind that you're a bit obese and past 30)

You're still new so you haven't learned there is no point in arguing with IT.

I know your post isn't 100% an argument anyway, but better to learn it now than after wasting like 2 hours of your life before regretting the time you gave them.

Cucktears being as retarded as usual.

Dumb cunts would be exactly where we are if women had to suffer. Just look at Christine Chubbuck, she only had a few men instead of the usual 1,000 women have and couldn’t take it. They wouldn’t last five seconds being a man :feelskek: :feelskek:

They're right that not having sex itself is not our real problem

The problem is what leads to not having sex: Ugliness, poverty, mental illness and being an overall degenerate lowlife

IT will still stick to the same personality argument no matter what evidence you put forth. The blackpill does not apply to them. They do not have to understand. Let them stay ignorant to the truth because in the end those attempting to truly pull an incel exit will win.

131 upsoys, amagawd

I find it amusing when people make this two-way conversations between reddits via screenshots.

But also pathetic.

Why even bother responding to the IT retards they don't fucking care about you bro they will just spam the useless advice they can't even take themselves and that doesn't help anyone then people wonder why the suicide statistics are not decreasing.