Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT thinks it's fine for 17 year old men to impregnate 10 year old girls

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★

They just want to be contrarians at this point tbh

@The Enforcer @Robtical @Master @PPEcel pin this

They just want to be contrarians at this point tbh
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY THREAD WAS TOO LATE :((((

That redditor's comment would sound like an utterly fucking deranged pedo whose house should be raided by a SWAT team if you reversed the genders

The same people who think an 22 year old male dating a 19 year old girl is predatory think a 12 year old can consent to sex with a 17 year old because they're "both minors" :feelskek:

im fucking losing brain cells reading their comments fuck how do you keep your sanity reading this shit??????

As I said about those mentally ill copers and delusional foids... :smonk:

Are these retards actually that cognitively impaired? :feelskek:

It just shows how they have no real problem with the behaviour they so detest, but go against it for purposes of owning those stinky inkwells and misogynists; you could argue it's even worse, as males start puberty later. :feelsclown:

Pedophile rape apologist threads on r/IncelTear, truly we must be living in the end times.

Imagine if a 17yo male incel talked about being sexually attracted to a 12yo girl.

You'd be able to hear the reeeeeing from orbit (and rightly so.)

IncelTear = weirdo sexually frustrated cat ladies, mostly teenagers.

Last edited:
@The Enforcer @Robtical @Master @PPEcel pin this
Done jfl. This is comical. IT backtracking as always. Can't even stay consistent with their so called morals.

Brutal stickymogging

Done jfl. This is comical. IT backtracking as always. Can't even stay consistent with their so called morals.
they were both willing inkwell!!! that 12 year old boy needs to take responsibility!!!

Yea they’re pretty fucked in the head but Negl I do wish I was that kid . W rizz

Last edited:
they were both willing inkwell!!! that 12 year old boy needs to take responsibility!!!
Who's even surprised. Tons of IT members knew about doogy. She was 13, he was 24. That's an 11 year difference, and none of them gave a single fuck jfl. It's fine to them as long as its them doing it, or when they're just trying to disagree with people they dont like

Who's even surprised. Tons of IT members knew about doogy. She was 13, he was 24. That's an 11 year difference, and none of them gave a single fuck jfl. It's fine to them as long as its them doing it, or when they're just trying to disagree with people they dont like
Took them what, months to aknowledge he was a predator? the only reason he got "caught" was because he couldn't stop himself from sexually harrassing women and eventually became too much of a hassle. It's funny because even in the most libtard places like r/inceltear who support the me too movement they let feminist men get away with it for this long.
But inkwells in some basement playing videogames are the real threat to womyn

The very concept of age of consent is antithetical to sexual norms in the west.

Took them what, months to aknowledge he was a predator? the only reason he got "caught" was because he couldn't stop himself from sexually harrassing women and eventually became too much of a hassle. It's funny because even in the most libtard places like r/inceltear who support the me too movement they let feminist men get away with it for this long.
But inkwells in some basement playing videogames are the real threat to womyn
Well a lot of the information was bought to light over a year ago. They ignored it. Much more came out some months back earlier in the year. Hundreds if not thousands more of them saw it. They ignored it. They also ignored it last month as much as they possibly could until too much pressure was applied and they could no longer ignore it. Most of them were perfectly fine to ignore it and let him continue on simply because he upheld their narrative and enabled their prejudices. They gave him a free pass

"Two minors, both were willing participants" :feelsokman:
as long as it's consented, it's fine huh? but I thought children weren't able to consent...
The only thing worse than a regular age cuck is an IT age cuck. If the gender of those two were reversed they would say the 16 year old boy is a pedo for having consensual sex with a 12 year old foid, even though foids mature faster. They just hate men, and favor foids no matter what.

I bet if a 40 year old rostie biology teacher had sex with a 13 year old boy from her class, those cucks would still defend her and call it "consensual" like the rostie worshipping cucks they are.

The only thing worse than a regular age cuck is an IT age cuck. If the gender of those two were reversed they would say the 16 year old boy is a pedo for having consensual sex with a 12 year old foid, even though foids mature faster. They just hate men, and favor foids no matter what.
"That's why the Kansas Supreme Court decided that ensuring the mother was able to support the child was the more important issue at hand."
get inkwell? The most important issue that should be solved here is that the woman should be finantially supported, 12 year old boy rights come after :foidSoy:
Yep, the world from "women and children first" to "women and girls first".

Everyone on that thread should be on an FBI pedo watch list.

So once again cucktears either lies or doesn't understand their own sources. Typical.

Last edited:
Remember when shitddit told a father he should buy a BBC dildo for his 8 year old daughter?

Their whole ideology revolves around men being bad and women being innocent angels who can do no wrong and are always right so this is unsurprising

"That's why the Kansas Supreme Court decided that ensuring the mother was able to support the child was the more important issue at hand."
get inkwell? The most important issue that should be solved here is that the woman should be finantially supported, 12 year old boy rights come after :foidSoy:
Yep, the world from "women and children first" to "women and girls first".
Ok, I guess it's ok for an adult man to do the same with a jb if he can financially support her.

Ok, I guess it's ok for an adult man to do the same with a jb if he can financially support her.
if he's 18 and she's 17 he should financially support her... IN JAIL

Honestly I don’t give a shit about age of consent and I don’t understand why other inkwells do either. Make it 10, 20, 30, 50, I don’t care. Fuck it, make all sex illegal no matter the age. Makes no difference to me.

Honestly I don’t give a shit about age of consent and I don’t understand why other inkwells do either. Make it 10, 20, 30, 50, I don’t care. Fuck it, make all sex illegal no matter the age. Makes no difference to me.
Regardless of your personal beliefs the point is that they attack us for supposedly being "pedos" and then blatantly defend pedophilia

Regardless of your personal beliefs the point is that they attack us for supposedly being "pedos" and then blatantly defend pedophilia
Indeed, only because in this case it was a 17 year old foid with a 12 year old boy. This blatant bias towards female pedophiles is rampant in media as well, they always use euphemisms such as "had sex with" or "sent inappropriate messages" or something of that nature. Just look at all the teachers convicted of raping their students, the fakestream media never calls them rapists or pedophiles.

Indeed, only because in this case it was a 17 year old foid with a 12 year old boy. This blatant bias towards female pedophiles is rampant in media as well, they always use euphemisms such as "had sex with" or "sent inappropriate messages" or something of that nature. Just look at all the teachers convicted of raping their students, the fakestream media never calls them rapists or pedophiles.
But they have no problem calling a man a pedophile just for asking a 17 year old foid for nudes.

This is IT's take on Hermesmann v. Seyer

a case where the justice system decided that a 12 year old should pay child support for impregnating a 17 year old girl, according to IT, this is fine, since they're both minors:

View attachment 685811

"b-but it was 12 not 10!!"

Big deal, males aren't sexually mature by that age. Like you said:

"The incels are misrepresenting the facts of this case to make it seem as if this was an adult woman raping a child."

17 is not an adult tho :feelsEhh:... he would be an innocent as much as his 10 year old impregnated girl:feelshmm:, it's not like he would be an adult impregnating a child..:feelsYall:

a case where the justice system decided that a 12 year old should pay child support for impregnating a 17 year old girl, according to IT, this is fine, since they're both minors:

View attachment 685811

"The incels are misrepresenting the facts of this case to make it seem as if this was an adult woman raping a child."

17 is not an adult tho :feelsEhh:... he would be an innocent as much as his 10 year old impregnated girl:feelshmm:, it's not like he would be an adult impregnating a child..:feelsYall:

As usual IT lacks brains. The age of consent in Kansas at the time was 16 so by law she was still a pedophile. And the outcome of the case was still that child support had to be payed by the father or child if it came out of an illegal case.

Last edited:
As usual IT lacks brains. The age of consent in Kansas at the time was 16 so by law she was still a pedophile. And the outcome of the case was still that child support had to be payed by the father or child if it came out of an illegal case.
I remember there was a case where a 14 year old boy was raped by a rostie, and she became pregnant, then when he turned 18 they made him pay back child support.

I remember there was a case where a 14 year old boy was raped by a rostie, and she became pregnant, then when he turned 18 they made him pay back child support.
Link? Gonna add that to the collection of stories that prove we live in a matriarchy.

reddit is such a dumpster fire

ITcels and ITfesikhs are pedophiles

That redditor's comment would sound like an utterly fucking deranged pedo whose house should be raided by a SWAT team if you reversed the genders

The same people who think an 22 year old male dating a 19 year old girl is predatory think a 12 year old can consent to sex with a 17 year old because they're "both minors" :feelskek:
Rapists pedophiles call others rapist pedophiles If you know what i mean.

View attachment 685811

FUCKING NORMIES R SCUM THAT'S A GROWN WOMAN

Pedophile rape apologist threads on r/IncelTear, truly we must be living in the end times.

Imagine if a 17yo male incel talked about being sexually attracted to a 12yo girl.

You'd be able to hear the reeeeeing from orbit (and rightly so.)

IncelTear = weirdo sexually frustrated cat ladies, mostly teenagers.
ACCEPT JESUS! FR!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKoQC4ZkJD0

the cirn institute is satanic and they even have a fucking statue of shiva the goddess of destruction. they admitted they are communicating with entities in the fucking other demensions, through data rn. they Admitted that they wanna meet other entitities in another demeninsions can u hust watch the fucking video and wake tf up already incels! the 7 year Tribulation will start now most of you are nice asf to me unlike other people on fucking l00kism and al those sites of toxic fucking edgy low empathetic scum.
Pls! Watch I love you most of you!

If these people had standards and actually wanted equality between the sexes, they would get their worst nightmare. They may actually begin to sympathize with us. Excellent post.

Well a lot of the information was bought to light over a year ago. They ignored it. Much more came out some months back earlier in the year. Hundreds if not thousands more of them saw it. They ignored it. They also ignored it last month as much as they possibly could until too much pressure was applied and they could no longer ignore it. Most of them were perfectly fine to ignore it and let him continue on simply because he upheld their narrative and enabled their prejudices. They gave him a free pass

Just like they all know about Princess_Kitty14. They know I'm right. They can tell I didn't just make it up, even though they don't know the details of how I doxxed him. They can see from just looking at the images of Robert and Genesis that everything matches up. They also know the onlyfans thing is nonsense. They see what Genesis looks like and they know there's no way anyone could make over $600,000 in 2 years off onlyfans with a woman that ugly.

They knew Dianavic was bullshit, and plenty of them remember Dianavic. They know what happened.

Some of them even admitted to hanging out in a Reddit chat to discuss my every move against them. They talk to each other.

I don't know what draws "MAPs" to IncelTear, but it's clear that there's a trend.

Just like they all know about Princess_Kitty14. They know I'm right. They can tell I didn't just make it up, even though they don't know the details of how I doxxed him. They can see from just looking at the images of Robert and Genesis that everything matches up. They also know the onlyfans thing is nonsense. They see what Genesis looks like and they know there's no way anyone could make over $600,000 in 2 years off onlyfans with a woman that ugly.

They knew Dianavic was bullshit, and plenty of them remember Dianavic. They know what happened.

Some of them even admitted to hanging out in a Reddit chat to discuss my every move against them. They talk to each other.

I don't know what draws "MAPs" to IncelTear, but it's clear that there's a trend.
Dont forget slug from the first iteration of the sub, He got caught soliciting minors on discord so they cleaned it all up for him and let him go quietly so not to cause a fuss. Then after that at the start of the current subs lifetime, they put koneko onto their mod team... AFTER she'd already admitted to possessing and distributing CSAM. Funny how they don't use their same "guilt by association" logic when it comes to considering the company they keep.

Dont forget slug from the first iteration of the sub, He got caught soliciting minors on discord so they cleaned it all up for him and let him go quietly so not to cause a fuss. Then after that at the start of the current subs lifetime, they put koneko onto their mod team... AFTER she'd already admitted to possessing and distributing CSAM. Funny how they don't use their same "guilt by association" logic when it comes to considering the company they keep.

It's really telling how Garnica, who was also Koneko, keeps winding up in mod positions.

All four of Koneko-Desu, Koneko-Dono, Dianavic, and Princess_Kitty14 have somehow wound up in mod positions.

I remember Alarming-Tank, who was then a mod, publicly mocking incels for complaining about Koneko's promotion to mod after having been exposed for bragging about allegedly posting "crazy pedo shit" on here.

What's also interesting about Alarming-Tank is he seemed to play both sides. He was a mod of IncelTear but also made alts to agree with incels on incel subs. He admitted to having been in a mental institution. Typical IncelTear poster.

It's really telling how Garnica, who was also Koneko, keeps winding up in mod positions.

All four of Koneko-Desu, Koneko-Dono, Dianavic, and Princess_Kitty14 have somehow wound up in mod positions.

I remember Alarming-Tank, who was then a mod, publicly mocking incels for complaining about Koneko's promotion to mod after having been exposed for bragging about allegedly posting "crazy pedo shit" on here.

What's also interesting about Alarming-Tank is he seemed to play both sides. He was a mod of IncelTear but also made alts to agree with incels on incel subs. He admitted to having been in a mental institution. Typical IncelTear poster.
They're truly mentally ill people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back