Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT thinks I'm a PoS for not being an alcoholic wife beater

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
They think I'm a piece of shit cos I'm an outcast no one likes. Somehow they think I promote toxic masculinity or some shit, but it doesn't make sense, it's the exact opposite and I'll explain it again.
If toxic masculinity is the norm and also it's violent in nature, then the ones who are outside the norm and are getting bullied in mental and physical ways for it (like I do) ARE THE ONES AGAINST TOXIC MASCULINITY.
I think IT retards just gaslight me on purpose to get a reaction out of me. I get called "faggot" for caring about my looks or wearing some androgynous fashion (honestly anything outside a dark Slavmaxxed tracksuit or shirt+tie is sus here), I get laughed at and ostracized (like not invited to events) for not drinking alcohol, for being vegan etc. and then IT says I'm the toxic masculine one.
My real life "alpha male" retard gopnik bullies and the bullies from IT (who claim to be about social justice and against stereotypes) use the same language: "be a man", "grow some balls", "maybe you're gay" (I'm not, nothing against it, but I'm not and I know ITbullies suggesting it constantly isn't some kinda "innocent concern" for for closeted gays, it's homophobic bullying, especially since they go on about sucking dicks which is disgusting), "stop being a child, grow up" (in reference to me having hobbies like My Little Pony and not enjoying adult shit like alcoholism), "you need to be strong as a man", "no one cares about your feelings, stop being emotional like a woman".
You retards from IT pretend everywhere is your sunny California and everyone is tolerant, so outcasts are the bigoted people -- no, in most of the planet it's the other way around. You still can very much get beaten up for being gay or even just looking a bit feminine as a guy, becoming an alcoholic brute is what "growing up" means in most of the planet, hence I don't want to grow up, but you hate me for it. Oh yeah, I just need to be a "normal well-adjusted person" and not a "piece of shit", oh yeah, lemme just inject steroids, start burning rainbow ornaments (the infamous photo of a big rainbow decoration burning used by many "trad" sites is literally from my country and the holiday when they often assault gays and do shit like that is in a few days -- you really want me to join?) and become a toxic "alpha" male -- THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT YOU ADVOCATE FOR, take into consideration that some people are oppressed for being like you, but some people don't have the luck of getting born in the sunny California and need to worry about getting beaten up or even killed instead of worrying about mean words on internet forums (hence why I "whine" so much, I have real issues).

They are the same as everyone else, they try to bully the ones they think are beneath them and use some contradictory excuses to morally justify themselves when they could openly admit hating us for not being giga simps.

You uh, really expect any rational thought to go on with those idiots?

They can't admit - or grasp - that the virtue signaling crap they spout is not: how the world actually works, how they even want it to look, nor how foids would even be able to understand.

Foids inherently like violence even when it's at them. Many a user has witnessed it first hand here being bullied only to have foids reinforce it and almost get wet watching it. Then they go with the asshole and you're just a shy awkward loser.

It's because they are cowards too. They are very hive mind and the closer the definition a man is to 'normal' is what almost all of them want....because it's easier. No explain for him or taking time to see deeper. But also lizard brain tells her male aggression is sexy and that automatically overrides sensibility. It would have been highly adaptable for when it came about....10,000+ years ago. But since agriculture, no point and it's actually detrimental now. Any foid who still dates or 'waits' for some piece of shit in prison shows exactly how this time instinct fucks them in the head.

Hell I even remember reading somewhere about a guy with his girl who was robbed on the street of his wallet. He gave up the wallet without fight. He did this because he's not stupid enough to fight some asshole robber threatening them who could have a knife or gun or anything and also get her hurt doing it.

She went on to bitch that she could not help or get over the feeling of thinking less of him.

U need to get to get good personality (which is beating foids in it eyes)

You need first to have a wife...