Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT thinks betabuxxing is “being a man”

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Some retard types that in the comments. Getting a good job and house and making money and getting good grades is NOT being a man. A REAL man is a big muscular heavily tattooed guy who is angry all the time, never shaved, never showers, eats meat, drinks beer, smokes cigarettes, beats people up, gets in fights at bars, beats his wife, goes hunting, drives a pick up truck, is 7 ft tall and has a deep voice

THATS a man. And no this isn’t trolling or joking this is what a man is to me. Never said you have to beat people up or beat your wife and never shower but the macho man DOES act like that. Macho men aren’t nerds who gets A PhD and finish Harvard. If you wanna be an alpha male then betabuxxing is something to avoid. Real men don’t betabuxx. They have sex with young fertile women, they don’t have sex with post-wall hags

Being a MAN is raising children that aren't yours :soy:

it's funny what cuckservatives thinks about masculinity lol

What a bizarre concept of masculinity you have.

They're just a bunch of vindictive normies, they take out all their personal frustrations and bitterness out on us, the guys that go on there are cucks and white knight faggots, I hope they all get cheated on and divorced raped by these toilets they worship so much.

I don't think tattoos, beer, or smoking are masculine.
It is. Tattoos smoking and beer is associated with hypermasculine and macho culture
They're just a bunch of vindictive normies, they take out all their personal frustrations and bitterness out on us, the guys that go on there are cucks and white knight faggots, I hope they all get cheated on and divorced raped by these toilets they worship so much.
Then they’ll realize why foids are evil

It is. Tattoos smoking and beer is associated with hypermasculine and macho culture

Then they’ll realize why foids are evil
yeah, giving yourself lung cancer and destroying your athletic capacity is super masculine, and drinking shit piss water that lowers your test and makes you fat is also so masculine bro

Some retard types that in the comments. Getting a good job and house and making money and getting good grades is NOT being a man. A REAL man is a big muscular heavily tattooed guy who is angry all the time, never shaved, never showers, eats meat, drinks beer, smokes cigarettes, beats people up, gets in fights at bars, beats his wife, goes hunting, drives a pick up truck, is 7 ft tall and has a deep voice

THATS a man. And no this isn’t trolling or joking this is what a man is to me. Never said you have to beat people up or beat your wife and never shower but the macho man DOES act like that. Macho men aren’t nerds who gets A PhD and finish Harvard. If you wanna be an alpha male then betabuxxing is something to avoid. Real men don’t betabuxx. They have sex with young fertile women, they don’t have sex with post-wall hags

IT is rent free in your head

yeah, giving yourself lung cancer and destroying your athletic capacity is super masculine, and drinking shit piss water that lowers your test and makes you fat is also so masculine bro
It is masculine because men who do that aren’t always fat or lose strength. Big men always drink and smoke

if it’s associated with hypermasculinity, it’s manly full stop

don’t tell me you think being gay and girly is manly

@manicel 's reply had me rolling

betabuxxing is the epitome of cuckoldry.

Men are meant to inflict abuse and destruction. If you can't do that you're not a man, ironically. But applicably to our society, your manliness is measured only by your bodycount. If you can't attract women (or force them fuck you at the very least), you're a gender neutral person. In 2020 anyone can get a job and wageslave, this doesn't make a man out of you.

Last edited:
no worth in that, pathetics cucktears

Men are meant to inflict abuse and destruction. If you can't do that you're not a man, ironically. But applicably to our society, your manliness is measured only by your bodycount. If you can't attract women (or force them fuck you at the very least), you're a gender neutral person. In 2020 anyone can get a job and wageslave, this doesn't make a man out of you.
IT have a weird idea of what men are

Cucked shit man

Getting a mortgage is being a man according to them. JFL. Buy an expensive house and pay money to banks forever theory.

Just raise chad's fuck trophy theory :soy:

SAVE 20200512 054022

Well guess what, welcome to the club. We aren't retarded enough to fall for the idea that tattoos and heavy smoking / drinking is beneficial. Normie foids and simps think so.

Well guess what, welcome to the club. We aren't retarded enough to fall for the idea that tattoos and heavy smoking / drinking is beneficial. Normie foids and simps think so.
beer and cigareetes are still manly
And teach them that women are queens and u shouldnt be mysoginistic!!?!!1!1!1!1
and that wahmenz are holy humans and if you even disrespect one u should be tortured!!!1

Just man up bro!

Man up you filthy inkwel and take care of Tyrone's spawn you selfish man-child :soy:

If it's being a man, why can't you marry the foid when she's 18/20 and live the rest of your life with her? Why do all women decide to "settle down" at around 29 to their late thirties? Why do they insist on fucking so many men who don't care about them but look good or have status instead of being in a fruitful relationship with the subpar man they rejected? Why are men told to "keep it in their pants" but women can talk about men however they want and fuck as many men as they want regardless of how they look? Why do women get mad when they fuck multiple men and are turned down because of their sleazy, promiscuous nature? Why would a woman monopolize sex in marriage by refusing to do so and rewarding it when the man does something she likes? Why would a woman complain about loneliness and depression when she has several men willing to do anything for her as well as friends? Why do women get all the attention in the world for free, but a man has to work to get noticed? Why do women complain about their lives when everything is basically handed to them on a silver platter?

just man up, get in your wagie cagie and provide for m'lady's children :soy: :soy: :soy:
btw isn't it a little misogynistic to say "working makes you a man"? I thought women can do everything men do and social roles are sexist?