Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IT theory

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Overdosed on Copium
★★★
Forgive me if this is nothing of substance. IT is probably just kinda angry that we're doing our thing. I mean yeah, this is an Incel forum but it's still a "guys only" type of space. Many of you have noticed growing up, that sometimes girls just tried to butt in into guy stuff and ruin it. Like when they try to make jokes or pretend to be into games or comics. You know, how they always want attention? Kind of something like that. So here we are, being based AF and they're unhappy that we're chillin and talking amongst ourselves and they're pissed that it's a place for guys and guys alone not praising them but doing the opposite and it hurts their egos. Yeah...

+ the rely on jewddit meanwhile we have our own site :feelzez::feelzez:

Might be also why they "infiltrate"
To be part of the "guys only" community for a bit

Forgive me if this is nothing of substance. IT is probably just kinda angry that we're doing our thing. I mean yeah, this is an Incel forum but it's still a "guys only" type of space. Many of you have noticed growing up, that sometimes girls just tried to butt in into guy stuff and ruin it. Like when they try to make jokes or pretend to be into games or comics. You know, how they always want attention? Kind of something like that. So here we are, being based AF and they're unhappy that we're chillin and talking amongst ourselves and they're pissed that it's a place for guys and guys alone not praising them but doing the opposite and it hurts their egos. Yeah...
It's so over.

Don't think this applies to IT, but it perfectly applies to Fem"cels".

Correct, women and feminists hate the idea of safe spaces for heterosexual males only. Might actually be the number one reason why this place is hated btw

They're just fat roasties that hate men because their ex abused them. Just look at the post history of any IT poster.

Correct, women and feminists hate the idea of safe spaces for heterosexual males only. Might actually be the number one reason why this place is hated btw

Based thread

Didn't know it was as deep as this
Very well made

women and feminists hate the idea of safe spaces for heterosexual males only
This is true. Notice how male dominated subreddits like r/MensRights for example tend to receive more hate on IT than places like r/FA30plus (foreveralone +30 AKA oldcels) where both men and women participate.

Remind me why Andrew Tate is being called an “incel” again? :feelsclown:

They're just fat roasties that hate men because their ex abused them. Just look at the post history of any IT poster.
Yup. They do hate men. They are incredibly misandristic.

Draw parallels between the comments on this video and you’ll see the resemblance.

Textbook r/inceltear mentality

When they reveal their true colors

This is true. Notice how male dominated subreddits like r/MensRights for example tend to receive more hate on IT than places like r/FA30plus (foreveralone +30 AKA oldcels) where both men and women participate.

Remind me why Andrew Tate is being called an “incel” again? :feelsclown:

Yup. They do hate men. They are incredibly misandristic.

Draw parallels between the comments on this video and you’ll see the resemblance.

Textbook r/inceltear mentality

When they reveal their true colors

Jesus bro
YouTube won't touch this
They're censoring blackpill channels while many females are openly sexist
I don't know if you know sssniperwolf, but she doxxed a man that was basically calling her out on her lazy videos. YouTube didn't do shit to her until multiple outcries from other YouTubers

As humans we evolved to survive and become the most dominant species, in part this was because of 2 things.

1. Our intelligence -
We learnt how to make tools to hunt great mammoths, and how to use the mammoths wool for warmth and meat for sustenance, however this can be outshined by number 2

2. To work together -
Even if you are smart alone, you know how to make a spear to attack a mammoth, you know how to skin and cook it, doing this alone would be impossible, to take down the mammoth would be a daunting enough task alone, then you would have to skin it and prepare a fire to cook it etc. we simply needed other people to survive, we have evolved with a herd mentality.

Galileo is a great example of this, Galileo discovered that the earth revolved around the sun along with all the other planets in the suns orbits, however at the time it was believed we were the centre of our solar system and everything went around us.

Galileo almost died for the truth, he was persecuted for it by others. We did not evolve to be right at the expensive of social exile, the idea of social exile exhibits sub conciously the feeling of death, even today. Since thousands of years ago exile from the tribe would mean almost certain death.

So thats really what IT is, a bunch of degenerates unknowingly engaging with their natural impulses and are afraid of the truth, I have zero respect for them.

Jesus bro
YouTube won't touch this
They're censoring blackpill channels while many females are openly sexist
I don't know if you know sssniperwolf, but she doxxed a man that was basically calling her out on her lazy videos. YouTube didn't do shit to her until multiple outcries from other YouTubers
And at that, she still has her channel active, it's just that she won't be making money for a while

YouTube didn't do shit to her until multiple outcries from other YouTubers
She committed a literal crime and all they did was demonetize her temporarily. If it were a guy doing it, he’d be in prison by now.

Men are privileged and women have it hard, btw. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

She committed a literal crime and all they did was demonetize her temporarily. If it were a guy doing it, he’d be in prison by now.

Men are privileged and women have it hard, btw. :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Clown world