Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It takes immense willpower to stay motivated while blackpilled

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
To fully accept and truly realize the blackpill, you have to set aside all delusions and fully embrace the fact you were fucked from the start and destined to a life of shit, losing, misfortune, neglect all because you were born with certain genes, and that is the only reason you can't seem to win at anything

The immediate and logical response is to just enter LDAR mode knowing that everything is pointless and your shitty effort won't go anywhere or win at anything, winners are born just like losers are

It takes truly immense willpower to stay motivated for any goals knowing it's completely pointless and just a cope

Must be great being a normshit. They are fully bluepilled and still don't bother doing anything really. Meanwhile alot of blackpilled incels, even I, diet as soon as you start getting a bit fat, always doing cardio you hate to not become a mouth breather, always going to gym which you hate because it's boring , so on. Total incel trait. Normshit never do anything like this let alone stick to it

I respect anyone who is blackpilled but still manages to do anything, though I understand those who just choose to LDAR instead

The only thing I'm a total loser at is attracting foids. I do okay in pretty much everything else.

I'am in the same state right now.

This is especially true if you're past 20. Youngcels can think "well I still have time and potential, who knows", but when you are still a loser in your 20's and way far behind, you realize you are so fucked

This is especially true if you're past 20. Youngcels can think "well I still have time and potential, who knows", but when you are still a loser in your 20's and way far behind, you realize you are so fucked

It becomes even worse after 30.

I want to start gymcelling again but I don't think I have enough motivation

brutal truth. I am becoming fatter by the day. Food is my sustenance, my big cope

To fully accept and truly realize the blackpill, you have to set aside all delusions and fully embrace the fact you were fucked from the start and destined to a life of shit, losing, misfortune, neglect all because you were born with certain genes, and that is the only reason you can't seem to win at anything

The immediate and logical response is to just enter LDAR mode knowing that everything is pointless and your shitty effort won't go anywhere or win at anything, winners are born just like losers are

It takes truly immense willpower to stay motivated for any goals knowing it's completely pointless and just a cope

Must be great being a normshit. They are fully bluepilled and still don't bother doing anything really. Meanwhile alot of blackpilled incels, even I, diet as soon as you start getting a bit fat, always doing cardio you hate to not become a mouth breather, always going to gym which you hate because it's boring , so on. Total incel trait. Normshit never do anything like this let alone stick to it

I respect anyone who is blackpilled but still manages to do anything, though I understand those who just choose to LDAR instead
Some days I just want to sleep and ldar the rest of my life, it’s shitty in the real world

Thats true

That statement hit pretty hard my man