Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have a weak mind

Your face acts as a propeller in life. If you're born with a decent face, you'll be fuelled by positive reinforcement every day. We wouldn't be weak with a better face.

Because you are genetically weak, you had to cower in fear your entire life to get by. Avoiding conflict was the only way to survive. You became skillfully invisible as a way to cope, but now you are so invisible you are lost in plain sight. But above all, you are fundamentally weak. When you face challenges you just wanna kill yourself. Suicide is your first instinct. You second instinct is to masturbate it all away. You don't have what it takes to best a normal man at anything, not even with words, because you lack the will, the spirit, the drive. You have nothing in you at all, not even the knowledge that you have nothing to lose, because you just want to hide in a corner to masturbate it all away that badly. You know where you belong-- you belong at the bottom, with an oppressor's foot stomping at your back.

And the weakest part of you, is that desire TO STAY WEAK. You actually WANT to be the weakest incel in the room. To stay helpless, because you have been so traumatized by everything that happened, that you feel that extreme self-victimization is the only way to stay safe.
My reaction to this:
200 1

If i had a stronger mind i would probably kill myself

I think that internal motivation and drive is determined primarily by genetics
Yep. Drive to self improve and cultivate directly comes from genetics. And I'm even wondering if neurodivergence prevents even more those functionalities.

I suffer unimaginably myself, and I am trying to project my pain onto others (within the limits of the law).
Thanks to this I feel better.

Because you are genetically weak, you had to cower in fear your entire life to get by. Avoiding conflict was the only way to survive. You became skillfully invisible as a way to cope, but now you are so invisible you are lost in plain sight. But above all, you are fundamentally weak. When you face challenges you just wanna kill yourself. Suicide is your first instinct. You second instinct is to masturbate it all away. You don't have what it takes to best a normal man at anything, not even with words, because you lack the will, the spirit, the drive. You have nothing in you at all, not even the knowledge that you have nothing to lose, because you just want to hide in a corner to masturbate it all away that badly. You know where you belong-- you belong at the bottom, with an oppressor's foot stomping at your back.

And the weakest part of you, is that desire TO STAY WEAK. You actually WANT to be the weakest incel in the room. To stay helpless, because you have been so traumatized by everything that happened, that you feel that extreme self-victimization is the only way to stay safe.
I will destroy it

I have already died

Now time to rise

No. Normies actually want incels to stop 'a pity party', to 'self-improove' and to contribute to society ( like working as a male nurse, volunteering at old people house etc ).
They want incels to accept their fate, accept their place in society and do low jobs.
And maybe you even be granted with a single mother in her 40s for your active position.
On the other hand, normies absolutely hate subhumans who are lazy, hedonistic and preoccupied with self-hate and self-pity...
Nature has to balance it out I guess and we just lost.

I can beat most normies in videogames because that's what I've been doing most my life

I can beat most normies in videogames because that's what I've been doing most my life
Ive been playing games since I was a kid and Im still shit at them

I'm like top 1% in most games I play
All the skills you need in order to be good at gaming I am terrible in

Theres not one thing in life Im genuinely good at

The most beautiful poem I've ever seen.

I am going to write a high effort post sometime this week about how your work ethic is determined by your genes
Work ethnic is also partially due to external stimuli, which is related to genes. If you look like Chico, you are far more likely to work hard as hard work pays off way more than if you are a manlet subhuman.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Very relatable

yeah true i am also a low iq retard autistic cel

Fleshlight + gun oil h2o

I always dreamt of becoming an Orwellian dictator and purposefully targeting facts of life that normcattle adore.

Fuck no wtf man. Just because you are a weak man doesn't mean that I am like that

I fucked up my colleague a few years ago because he was being a cunt

I also fucked up my bullies at school

And I will fuck up anyone who threads on me

Don't push me bitch because I'm fucking crazy once you start pushing me

WTF so accurate, so brutal. Always avoiding conflicts incel trait

Darwinist andrew tate bs.
Not even a second

It's called learned helplessness.

Screen-Shot-2022-03-23-at-5.21.43-PM.png
This is the reason why incels have a hard time developing social skills and why most chads are more socially intelligent than an incel can ever be "whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken away from them".