Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It Takes a Minimum of Two Generations To Make a Chad

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Legacy Ecology GIF by ELMØ

Ultimately, being Chad requires 2, possibly three generations of good decisions by your parents. It’s very rare to have fluke Chads.

Most Chads you see come from good families that made good decisions before he was even born.

>Dad/grandad makes good financial decisions and maintains a decent standard of wealth
>Selects a taller, attractive woman to be his mate
>Doesn’t circumcise their son
>Raises him well, active, and provides the necessary financial support to start ahead

Chads rarely come from nothing. If you look at the children of celebrities that came from nothing, they’re often happy, healthy, rich, tall prettyboys who are ready to take on the world.

If you grew up in a family of retards, it’s over.

Yeah, both my dad and my mom are short and not necessarily good-looking. Problem though, the highest chance of me finding a partner is in asia, so I can't really create a chad there. Another HAPA-cel

My mom is short. Parents decided to circumcise me. Parents were feeders so I was an extremely obese child until I lost most of my weight in my late teens. They fucked me over.

having decent grandparents is very common in these families.
an average moneymaxxed grandfather could have created a ultra wealthy family today. Just buying a couple of houses for almost nothing now the nephews have millions in real estate assets.

but if you have an illiterate retard family , you will have nothing even after 150 years of advantage

Legacy Ecology GIF by ELMØ

Ultimately, being Chad requires 2, possibly three generations of good decisions by your parents. It’s very rare to have fluke Chads.

Most Chads you see come from good families that made good decisions before he was even born.

>Dad/grandad makes good financial decisions and maintains a decent standard of wealth
>Selects a taller, attractive woman to be his mate
>Doesn’t circumcise their son
>Raises him well, active, and provides the necessary financial support to start ahead

Chads rarely come from nothing. If you look at the children of celebrities that came from nothing, they’re often happy, healthy, rich, tall prettyboys who are ready to take on the world.

If you grew up in a family of retards, it’s over.
Ogre for jackie chan’s son

Circumcision has nothing to do with being chad or not.

Circumcision has nothing to do with being chad or not.
yes it does. chads can't be circumcised. circumcision is the great equalizer. even if you have sex with a bunch of girls, if you are circumcucked you won't even feel anything from it. it makes sex basically worthless.

uncircumcised incel mogs circumcised "chad"

Ogre for jackie chan’s son
Jackie Chan’s son is a giant retard who doesn’t deserve a damn thing. He had the easiest life imaginable, and he threw it all away to be a druggy retard.

Meanwhile, Bruce Lee

884bfa59355563aa.jpg

Married a white woman and had

dUWXgLmbwZNPAxnrXR_jjya0bEMAhTFYsXFUjbRQlf8.jpg

Brandon Lee who happens to be 6’0” despite his dad being 5’7”. He, of course, died in a freak accident because the universe is a shithole.

Tell that to David Reimer, a tall, white normie who literally has no penis
Tbf if he had been cut normally and not with laser beams n shiet he would've been fine. I'm uncut in america but I would trade that in an instant if I could live the life of midwest cut chad.

Tbf if he had been cut normally and not with laser beams n shiet he would've been fine. I'm uncut in america but I would trade that in an instant if I could live the life of midwest cut chad.
No, he wouldn’t have been fine. Better than he was, but not fine. All circumcision is damaging.

I read, that women's height doesn't really matter
It does if you are trying to breed chads, most people are selfish and don't care about creating manlet incels so they fucking 4"9' dwarves but smart boomers that want chad sons and grandson will take foid height into consideration

Jackie Chan’s son is a giant retard who doesn’t deserve a damn thing. He had the easiest life imaginable, and he threw it all away to be a druggy retard.

Meanwhile, Bruce Lee

884bfa59355563aa.jpg

Married a white woman and had

dUWXgLmbwZNPAxnrXR_jjya0bEMAhTFYsXFUjbRQlf8.jpg

Brandon Lee who happens to be 6’0” despite his dad being 5’7”. He, of course, died in a freak accident because the universe is a shithole.
Jackie Chan’s son is a result of having no hardships in life.

My mom is short. Parents decided to circumcise me. Parents were feeders so I was an extremely obese child until I lost most of my weight in my late teens. They fucked me over.
brutal

Jackie Chan’s son is a result of having no hardships in life.
Bullshit. People always say this, and there’s billions of examples of it not being true.

I know people that are rich as shit that turned out great people. I know people who are poor as dirt and utter pieces of shit.

Some people just fucking suck. There’s no special, magic upbringing where they’re not a dick. They were born that way.

It’s like the story of the Frog and Scorpion. Sometimes are just fucking awful for no other reason than that’s who they are.

Bullshit. People always say this, and there’s billions of examples of it not being true.

I know people that are rich as shit that turned out great people. I know people who are poor as dirt and utter pieces of shit.

Some people just fucking suck. There’s no special, magic upbringing where they’re not a dick. They were born that way.

It’s like the story of the Frog and Scorpion. Sometimes are just fucking awful for no other reason than that’s who they are.
Nah, just look at the West. The entire reason it is culturally collapsing is because strong times creates weak men.

Nah, just look at the West. The entire reason it is culturally collapsing is because strong times creates weak men.
Alexander the Great was born into royalty, and he didn’t turn into a worthless junky.

Some people are losers. That’s all there is to it.

Alexander the Great was born into royalty, and he didn’t turn into a worthless junky.

Some people are losers. That’s all there is to it.
True, but most people are not destined for greatness. They need to learn the skills to be great themselves, and that’s much more likely to happen when facing hard times.

True, but most people are not destined for greatness. They need to learn the skills to be great themselves, and that’s much more likely to happen when facing hard times.
*Most people are worthless bags of shit

There, I fixed it for you.

I agree there is a Chad who I used to be closed to before he moved, and even back then I did notice his grandparents were good looking & in good shape for their age they did share stories with me about their life.