Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It sucks to be whitecel in US

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Your whole country hates your guts ( unless you are chad of course ), especially if you have blond hair and blue eyes. Media is against you, you are potrayed as villains, people can ridicule you, joke about you, look down on you ( especially if you are manlet ) and other races hates you with burning passion ( out envy and both superiority and inferiority complex ), not to mention affarmitive action.

at least only reason of this hellhole known as poland is being homogenous country, it's good to be around your own.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel

If i was white in US i would move to Texas or something.

Polish people look sleepy all the time and have a weird gray taint to their skin.

its over for mayocels

Is 2.2m good in poland

We hate you because you are all pieces of shit. Your kind have treated ethnics horribly throughout history, enjoy the karma

We hate you because you are all pieces of shit. Your kind have treated ethnics horribly throughout history, enjoy the karma
i'm not whitecel in us, plus sweaty everyone oppressed everyone, also your own kind sold weak negros like you to anglo or arab hands

Poland needs more ethnics so that normies and bitter boomers complain about them instead of polakcels not being "real men"

większość nas tu uważa za białych lel
duzo tutaj nienawidzi Słowian, mowia, ze jesteśmy bialymi małpami etc

ale przynajmniej nie jestesmy A*glikami.

Your whole country hates your guts ( unless you are chad of course ), especially if you have blond hair and blue eyes. Media is against you, you are potrayed as villains, people can ridicule you, joke about you, look down on you ( especially if you are manlet ) and other races hates you with burning passion ( out envy and both superiority and inferiority complex ), not to mention affarmitive action.

at least only reason of this hellhole known as poland is being homogenous country, it's good to be around your own.

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
cope. Stop with these tranny-like threads jfl. Stop victimizing yourselves, you filthy cumskins

Last edited:
Oh. I guess Poland is one of those deathnic europoor countries (like Turkey). Sorry OP
Most of us look white but we are poor and owned by foreign capital since 90s so we are basically ethnics atleast in western eyes, none whites see us as white.

duzo tutaj nienawidzi Słowian, mowia, ze jesteśmy bialymi małpami etc

ale przynajmniej nie jestesmy A*glikami.
bazowane, jak wyglądasz polski bracie ?

America hates itself. Sad. And hopeless

Strangely i had this dream about going to California and succeeding as an "exotic" Slav men. Are Slavs seen as savages there?

Poles and ethnics? Better learn some history about Eastern/Middle Europe

It sucks in USA for every non-Chad male, I'd imagine.
But maybe you could ascend with a green-card maxxing Goblina.

Not for too long.Also polish women hate polaks and would rather have a rapefugee husband than her own kind

I kinda sympathize with you as an ethnicel. Although, you'll still mog me, NEETmog and moneymog me being that life here in 3rd world shitholes is a lot worse than there.

Since standards in North America and Europe are insanely high these days, add it up with hoeflation, a great influx of inceldom is to be expected. Combine that with the prominence of #MeToo and feminism, feds crackdown on free speech and privacy, it's guaranteed to have higher chances of being arrested simply for existing as a subhuman in the west.

Freedom and privacy is basically dead in western countries (as a non-chad). Not only you're not being left alone to rot in peace by soyciety and the media, you're now also being tracked by feds 24/7. You cannot rot in peace there anymore.

Last edited:
anything bigger than a .22 would snap my pencil stick arms off :feelshaha:
I never shot a real firearm in my life so i dont know how bad the recoils are, i would like to try the regular 9 mil, i wouldnt be confident enough to shoot larger caliber revolvers.

Last edited:
If I say I am Latino or Hispanic do I get all the diversity benefits and quotas?

I never shot a real firearm in my life so i dont know how bad the recoils are, i would like to try the regular 9 mil, i wouldnt be confident enough to shoot larger caliber revolvers.
a colt python would be badass to shoot, but it would snap my wrist kek

You only say that because your not ethnic as a whitecel you would’ve roped a long time ago if you were deathnic

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
imo it depends on the location. I agree low tier white men are utterly fucked in liberal blue areas. Mid & high tier are somewhat fucked academically/career/media wise, but not dating wise atm.

Academics-wise:
if your white/gook/curry, you get no scholarships and need higher grades than spic/black to get a good job/college placement.

Media-wise:
I will agree though that the media is demonizing white men a lot. And what is more insane that some I've talked to unironically believe the bs their told in its entirety

If I say I am Latino or Hispanic do I get all the diversity benefits and quotas?
Only if you look brown enough. Male Hispanics get the benefits less than foid ones btw but still better than white/curry/spic . An LGBTQ foid spic gets then most.

it actually has the opposite effect, it increases white man reputation and increases SMV. there was a thread on it which i can't seem to find atm but demonising white men in the media gives them dark triad halo and makes people look at ethnics as worthless monkeys
Yeah I agree it does have a few benefits. Just like foids like criminals, some will explicitly go for redneck whites hoping to get abused jfl.

it actually has the opposite effect, it increases white man reputation and increases SMV. there was a thread on it which i can't seem to find atm but demonising white men in the media gives them dark triad halo and makes people look at ethnics as worthless monkeys
It’s not that it gives them dark triad halo, it’s that women want to fuck whoever they think is at the top of the societal hierarchy. This is an observable fact throughout history

If women genuinely believe white men are so “privileged”, they’ll want to fuck… you guessed it: white men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back