Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT strawmanning + projecting

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
:feelskek:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/138jp09/and_thats_why_incels_are_garbage_humans/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

We’re just expressing our regret that cute innocent little girls will inevitably turn into giant whores someday in the current soyciety and they call us “sexualizing children” which reflects their pedo self projection, fukin kek.

Also they left out the last phrases in my OP
If I were her father I’d lock her up in a monastery for life, ded srs ngl
I’m just being protective, you IT cucks immediately think about sexualization when seeing kids

IT has a pedophilia problem, everyone already knows this now.

feels good to be in that screenshot and make these whores angry
i saw some of them writing big essais critisizing us over some small talk we had. seethe ITfags

you called her a giga stacy you retard

feels good to be in that screenshot and make these whores angry
It truly does tbh:feelshaha:. Especially since we were just sharing our life experiences:feelskek::feelskek:. Literal reality breaks their brains kek:feelskek::feelskek:.

Also love how the only thing they repeat there is "physical maturity doesn't equal mental one:soy::foidSoy:." Yeah, maybe. but that's irrelevant in this case. What is relevant here, on the other hand, is that no matter how mature or not, most of those girls (and guys as well), already have sex at those ages, sometimes quite wild ones.

Let's not forget this legendary thread where a guy on IT itself made fun of the notion that teens have sex, only for the roasties there to start posting about having gangbangs at 13 and earlier and whatnot, forcing the guy to beg them to stop because, as he was a 19-year-old virgin, it hurt to read that:feelshaha::feelskek: (brother, if you're here, I apologize for mocking one of the lowest points in your life, and I welcome you among us.)

In my school, we literally had multiple anti-sexual harassment lessons because those "immature" teens couldn't keep their hands off of each other, and I've heard way too many people there freely sharing their sexual experiences to ever fall for some bullshit "innocent teens" propaganda.

Sorry, but I stick to my conviction that ITards and others either never interacted with other teens while they themselves were teens, or they somehow don't remember what being a teen/tween is like and the stuff they freely talk about and admit to doing.

Last edited:
That’s just a description of her looks, not sexualization, retard :feelsthink:
A stacy has tanned skin, at least 5'10, breast implants, wears high heels and acrylic nails.

This is elementary school foid dnd have those traits, retard

A stacy has tanned skin, at least 5'10, breast implants, wears high heels and acrylic nails.

This is elementary school foid dnd have those traits, retard
The term stacy has become a generalized way of describing attractive females regardless of age, GrAY

We’re just expressing our regret that cute innocent little girls will inevitably turn into giant whores someday in the current soyciety and they call us “sexualizing children” which reflects their pedo self projection, fukin kek.
they think that if you worry about kids you're automatically a pedo
Also they left out the last phrases in my OP
they constantly photoshop threads. They did that to me too, changing 15 to 12 and whatnot.
I’m just being protective, you IT cucks immediately think about sexualization when seeing kids
they think us protecting them from being whores is bad and pedo, but it's fine if they get fucked by mini Chads their age

The term stacy has become a generalized way of describing attractive females regardless of age, GrAY
t. member of the incel movement

noobs...
rolling eyes emotjee

The very fact that foids always talk about incels means that our opinion is very important to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back