Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It still amazes me how can someone be bluepilled while living in this reality.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
How is this even possible?
Mpv shot0135

You are born bluepilled. People are scared of finding out the truth because it makes them uncomfortable.

Chads can be bluepilled since it makes no difference for them, but the rest is just deluded/don't really have the framework to reason about it differently

You are born bluepilled.
Nah I would say that’s indoctrinated into our minds from a young age. No one is naturally bluepilled.

Quite the opposite, in fact. We are conditioned to be bluepilled.

The power of a foids genitalia.

Nah I would say that’s indoctrinated into our minds from a young age. No one is naturally bluepilled.

Quite the opposite, in fact. We are conditioned to be bluepilled.
Hmm, makes sense. Media wants us to be bluepilled

Most people prefer a comfortable lie over an uncomfortable truth

Brainwashed from an early age, the thought of their world view shattering is why the normies are so terrified of the blackpill.

They prefer to remain in ignorance, deluding themselves like little bitches, rather than face the brunt of the truth.

Brainwashed from an early age, the thought of their world view shattering is why the normies are so terrified of the blackpill.

They prefer to remain in ignorance, deluding themselves like little bitches, rather than face the brunt of the truth.

The effect of the bluepill being spoon fed over the years is absolute poison.

Single moms can do a lot of damage to a man's psyche, and even if your dad is around its your mom who raises you in our shit society. Plus there's the constant bluepill propaganda being dumped on you since you could think. I can't think of a single show that calls women out on their sociopathic bullshit except family guy but even that's a cucked show. Say one redpill thing to even a close friend and they go into full cuck denial mode.

Single moms can do a lot of damage to a man's psyche, and even if your dad is around its your mom who raises you in our shit society.

You are on point with this. No child should ever be raised by a single mother.

You are on point with this. No child should ever be raised by a single mother.
#1 exporter of future felons to the prison system. I remember comparing myself to my fatherless cousins. No emotional control, cruel, no discipline, and since they we're male you could tell their mom barely cared about them.

You are born bluepilled.
And only through a lifetime of rejection and loneliness can one learn the truth (unless of course they are taught the blackpill by someone else

Most people prefer a comfortable lie over an uncomfortable truth

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

people are dumb as fuc

there are people who believe in god. there are people who think your blood is blue until it touches air.

And only through a lifetime of rejection and loneliness can one learn the truth (unless of course they are taught the blackpill by someone else
I agree. Its usually a bit of both.

Because you believe in the blue pill by default. They ignore the blackpills in life because they're told by the media that that is how they should think. They wouldn't consider us because we're "toxic" and "terrorists". Thought crime is very close to being real...

Well it's possible if you are dumb and blind.

Systemic brainwashing, that's all

Everyone know the truth but only faggots deny it.