Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT soy gets busted for larping

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
jfl, IT is so incompetent they prove the blackpill when they try to disprove it

I'm surprised

dont worry guys i may not have found a girl yet but within these next 20 days i will be sure to touch the boobies of many girls as well as get offers to fuck them. the revolution is happening!!!

He just needs a Valium.

JFL at this coping soy. literally gets exposed for begging women for physical affection on reddit and getting no responses, then still tries to convince us that he's slaying

at some point it just becomes sad. you can tell that his LARP post is his ultimate bluepilled fantasy world. then you see how it contrasts with the other post which displays the blackpilled reality and its brutal af

nigga literally went on reddit for pussy and he's telling me he's slaying a couple days later jfl

It's amazing the logical leaps that Reddit soys make in order to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic lives.

This is why you shouldn't lie if you're not a good liar.
That or usually when you try to deceive, it usually falls apart because you don't think ahead. You start telling lies on the spot, but then when the time comes, how can you remember the lies you told if confronted later?
You can't because those "truths" you told weren't truths.