Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It should be criminal to be so low IQ as that

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
"Nobody is telling you to kill yourself, inkler, all the while literally a cm away from my comment the first comment advocating for suicide stands."

ItshouldbecriminaltobesolowIQ

Just fucking laugh at these delusional/retarded cucks and btw:
Funny how obsessed they are with a contribution to so(y)ciety and how they want us to kill ourselves because we don't contribute to so(y)ciety, imagine if you said that on Reddit (particularly on a leftist subreddit like this one) about any other group but lonely/left behind males.

Imagine if someone said that about Blacks/women that on average don't contribute as much as Whites or Asians/men, you would literally be crucified within seconds.
But this is just the nature of it, the poor oppressed victims (women) can mock, insult and do whatever to their oppressors (men) with no problem, but if you do the opposite you (as the mighty oppressor with all the power on your side) get crucified. Just fucking laugh at these "people".

Source:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pquy4x/incel_defends_misogyny_with_facts_he_pulled_from/

Last edited:
But this is just the nature of it, the poor oppressed victims (women) can mock, insult and do whatever to their oppressors (men) with no problem, but if you do the opposite you (as the mighty oppressor with all the power on your side) get crucified. Just fucking laugh at these "people".
i'm yet to gain anything from this mystical patriarchy and racism

amount of people accused of pedophilia on .is : 0
amount of people accused of pedophilia on IT : 1 (probably more)
big yikes tbh, not to mention they wish me death? sounds like they need to work on that personality

Last edited:
Sex haver extraordinaire..
ALSO
shes a foid

i'm yet to gain anything from this mystical patriarchy and racism
Literally everyone tries to be anything BUT a white male nowadays. A politician will try to find the last trace of non-white blood in the ancestry to prove himself/herself as non hereditarily guilty, ethnicities that pass as white desperately try to become recognised as non-white and trannymaxxing mostly affects males cutting of their balls and not females trying to lose their tits/gain a dick.
The suicide rates of males go through the roof (but guess what that is also a fault of our omnipresent patriarchy and therefore our own). And when women ever misbehave or act in non-PC ways, it's because men like YOU told them to do so. And feminism (despite missing no opportunity to beat on the men that are already down) is for YOUR own benefit. Don't question anything of that, sub8 male.
Sex haver extraordinaire..
ALSO
shes a foid
Tbh ngl ded srs.

Last edited:
Damn he is bitter hateful person.:feelshaha:

They don’t tell us explicity to kill ourselves, but they way they treat us is just a big middle fucking finger to our entire fucking existence

they compare being incel with terrorist. they even go as far as saying incels are failure by the standards of other terrorist.
incels are framed terrorist by default.

All they do is take

What exactly?
Incels are one of the very few groups of society who never actually get anything. Nothing at all.

they compare being incel with terrorist. they even go as far as saying incels are failure by the standards of other terrorist.
incels are framed terrorist by default.
Yeah, I like that too. We are becoming terrorists.
Nice. I don't even mind that. At least terrorists are feared somewhat.
Who knows, we might even have fangirls :feelsaww: