Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It seems Reddit cucks have nuked r/shortcels

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I can't find my posts and comments on shortcels neither does the page load.

I knew cucks at Reddit will do this. Well it was fun while it lasted.

:f:

WRONG

TJ-iSPVbpMGRsKTtQNt_vxXV5u5D_5OUx41-F9tdzGgQ1QAA0w8QGIOD6YRm-mwmTzvtusv-Y90oMds82l1EPE_KImtNUtwuN_3sIdc3fRxhjvQe1Vv5_GHrhOdZCUNCMRlO-ppoGoFgxO2hjHvPCMjYrryHCgMzcqk4nymaRdHQIgcU6RyF3ifEVw6umX2aV4dZX9ZScDgenztr-Xvxh6NskKkDQCWJ_C761WyFCVAbRfVCEr4mGpGs9luvR8bnTDu9_x3Oy8WQxd5x19_EEWpvrFKbdZwmvCo-_3u3DzCqzMhBB2bYFBDxwygMUV730ITZU9098PadtKyrjgJ2Eu4KWEEu9UPv_fnny364FU0GMBnSgvi_UVYXDQ8uQUEG0neZ2maPDyvz-KicDBtNzDhqjRUWU_Rg4PLtQPeYq4kLcQ0cRovqjhBFA-yKRfpIDexvYtBVlkP8OzsRdzaoEtjhxzdm7xrWzLe71SzfG4RrgVNEbG84BKIP89wUSTGVoo_R3iEAesGA9oj7ojpxf0i-hlH36bRP8pmG9h4XyUWhaX3WC_7wMWJJZ_fVdukCySO5CQ6fc_gB5RRRgTqDfQwMb3Q7b8yV55bEVpVXZjvzO4cMjB-CyYpZfeEIm8KRFljCWnsI6ftlS5CchrI_bTFry3r_Dn_xp-zZj5xOL5gxlQBMKTMFqzY=w273-h185-no

it is set to private because a couple days earlier a janny went rogue

now they're sorting things out

Last edited:
WRONG

it is set to private because a couple days earlier a janny went rogue

now they're sorting it out
He was just an IT cuck. Why the need to go private?

Also how does this work? I will have to get approved or something? How can I access it again?

Screenshot 20200306 140500 Reddit

How am I not an approved user?

Reddit just banned r/coomers so maybe shortcels is going full cuck mode to not get banned

Reddit just banned r/coomers so maybe shortcels is going full cuck mode to not get banned
Yeah some user did make a post about how shortcels might be nuked this morning

It was expected

Over for cuckitcels

I can't find my posts and comments on shortcels neither does the page load.

I knew cucks at Reddit will do this. Well it was fun while it lasted.

:f:
they did the same with r/coomer which looks banned for good, jfl I hope people will get mad at all this censorship

If your sub doesn't worship kweens and trannies it will get banned eventually

I mean it is reddit. What did you expect? Reddit to actually use their common sense and agree with our scientifically backed up arguments or move the goalposts even more on what they disallow so they can squeeze out all dissent against their narrative? Reddit is the biggest cult ever.

why use reddit when this site exists tbh

why use reddit when this site exists tbh
Reddit format promotes memes and jokes. This forum is much more "serious" type and you don't find yourself posting memes here.

Any idea the reason?
It's a dangerous mysogonistic place which radicalizes its users to join I.N.C.E.L.S hence the Reddit cucks oh I mean admins had to Ban it

I'm back in as an approved submitter :chad::chad::chad::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

They made it private

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 14, Bluepillers: 56)

rest in pepperonis

yo what, nooooo that was one of the best subbredits on cuckit damn joomers had to get rid of it