Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It seems like every incel in this forum has good looking family, who her has an entirely ugly family?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
My mom is probably 5/10. My dad is easily fucking truecel tier recessed shitskin arab. 5’3 and had to arriange marriage. No notable good looking people entire family either other than some tall cousins max is 5/10

My father is maybe a 4.5, my mother is a 3 at best tbh, therefore I am ugly. Although come to think of it, my uncle has maybe a 7 face, but he is a manlet. My two aunts are both about a 4, and I have no siblings. From what I remember, my cousins are all around 5, normie tier.

My whole family is ugly.

my mother is a 8. i am a 3

It's more of height. My grandfather and father are 5'8. My mother and grandmother are 5'2-5'4. Balding also runs in the family.

My mother is a legit 2.5/10, my dad is a short 4/10. I've probably got the worst qualities of them both.

Shuaiby's mother was a legit Stacy in her prime. He's the kid who blew his brains out while streaming it.

My dad was a normie.
My mother a landwhale with ugly nose and other facial deformities.
I got my fucking features from my mother

Normie and ugly. Both short. Balding runs in both sides of the family. It's over.

From r9k right?

Also pics?
Yes, from /r9k/. Here she is on the far right. That lower third would save any incel.

XrXtLytWJorV7rZh6KKT729WsrFtcUfmHAPo5kQG04g.jpg

My mom is probably 5/10. My dad is easily fucking truecel tier recessed shitskin arab. 5’3 and had to arriange marriage. No notable good looking people entire family either other than some tall cousins max is 5/10
Here is how it is in my current familly(the young generation): i got height while they have neurotypicality and thinness, but facially-wise, our faces aren't attractive, they lifemog me to death though.

My dad is tall for his time (1980s) hes 5'11. Overall I'd describe my family as average looking. Dad was a slayer though

My mom in her prime was an 8. Dad was like a 6-7 in his prime. My sister is a 8/10 stacy and brother is a 8.5/10 Tyrone. I'm literally the ugly duckling of the family

I am ugly, but most of my family is even uglier. Egyptians are literally the world's greatest trucels.

My mom is attractive. 7/10 and my dad is chad 9/10.He's a bit short,but 30 years ago he was considered avarage height..Even dough he doesn't work out,he looks really muscular.I swear to god,he gained 17 pounds.I expected for him to be really fat but instead he somehow gained half of It in muscle mass he looks like a steroid user.

My mom in her prime was an 8. Dad was like a 6-7 in his prime. My sister is a 8/10 stacy and brother is a 8.5/10 Tyrone. I'm literally the ugly duckling of the family
My mom is attractive. 7/10 and my dad is chad 9/10.He's a bit short,but 30 years ago he was considered avarage height..Even dough he doesn't work out,he looks really muscular.I swear to god,he gained 17 pounds.I expected for him to be really fat but instead he somehow gained half of It in muscle mass he looks like a steroid user.
Fuck out of here you faggots, admitting you have chad genes in your DNA, especially you, you 6’6 faggot bitch. I swear to god I’m gonna get banned from the anger I get from seeing you post.

My dad 7/10 Chad and my mom 8/10 stacy.

Enter me, 4/10 manlet.

admitting you have chad genes in your DNA
So?Just beacuse I have good genes doesn't mean they alined well.
My face looks almolst identical to my mom's instead of my dad's and I was and still kind of am skinnyfat.
I gain no muscle.I had the possibility of being chad.Didn't happen dough.The same way I didn't get my dad's light blue eyes.

Fuck out of here you faggots, admitting you have chad genes in your DNA, especially you, you 6’6 faggot bitch. I swear to god I’m gonna get banned from the anger I get from seeing you post.
Get angry all you want idgaf. All I know is that I'm a fucking 25 yo virgin who has actually tried to get laid and failed. Face > NT > Height

Get angry all you want idgaf. All I know is that I'm a fucking 25 yo virgin who has actually tried to get laid and failed. Face > NT > Height

Short low-tier normie family with autism-ish behavioural traits scattered throughout.
It was a matter of time before someone like me was born.

My parents both mog me

If ALL of your family was ugly wouldn't that just make you believe in true love?
Seriously, if ALL of them are fucking hideous ugly and found a partner/mate to have sex with and a relationship with then maybe you just aren't as ugly as you think.
:feelsthink:

My father literally looks identical to a street shitter indian. My mother is OK.
If ALL of your family was ugly wouldn't that just make you believe in true love?
Seriously, if ALL of them are fucking hideous ugly and found a partner/mate to have sex with and a relationship with then maybe you just aren't as ugly as you think.
>that bluepill

what the fuck?

what the fuck?
i'm saying OP must be a mentalcel
there is NO family that has all ugly people. OP is mentalcel or is really fucking bad at rating people
if ALL the people are ugly then he is also the same ugly. if he is the same ugly he needs to shut the fuck up because obviously there are people who would date him and get off these fucking forums unlike us truly hideous people

Mom was GL in her prime and still looks good for mid-fifties.. dad is 5’7” possibly autistic chincel. I’m a manlet chincel baldcel. My sister is a 8/10 Instagram hoe with lip fillers, wears makeup and becomes 9/10.., younger brother is high school pretty boy slayer

i'm saying OP must be a mentalcel
there is NO family that has all ugly people. OP is mentalcel or is really fucking bad at rating people
if ALL the people are ugly then he is also the same ugly. if he is the same ugly he needs to shut the fuck up because obviously there are people who would date him and get off these fucking forums unlike us truly hideous people
fucking idiot u realise what arrinage marraige is u fucking idiot whitecel.arriange marriage prevents incels in motherlands of ethnic countires fucking retard. its over for ethnics in the west

well by today's standards my parents would be considered ugly, but 30 years ago they wouldn't.

fucking idiot u realise what arrinage marraige is u fucking idiot whitecel.arriange marriage prevents incels in motherlands of ethnic countires fucking retard. its over for ethnics in the west
you said your dad had arranged marriage. he is ugly i get that
but you stated your ENTIRE family is ugly

literally contradicting yourself you stupid fucker
Uncle = ugly and got pussy
Sister = ugly and got pussy
Aunt = ugly and got pussy
Grandpa = ugly and got pussy
so on and so forth. so you not getting pussy isn't about your looks. you are something else entirely

AND ANYWAY GO AND GET YOURSELF AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE THEN YOU FUCKIN CURRY

you said your dad had arranged marriage. he is ugly i get that
but you stated your ENTIRE family is ugly

literally contradicting yourself you stupid fucker
Uncle = ugly and got pussy
Sister = ugly and got pussy
Aunt = ugly and got pussy
Grandpa = ugly and got pussy
so on and so forth. so you not getting pussy isn't about your looks. you are something else entirely

AND ANYWAY GO AND GET YOURSELF AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE THEN YOU FUCKIN CURRY
u fucking idiot, i am arab not curry and u saying curry as insult? dumb stormfront faggot. THEY GOT PUSSY BECAUSE ARRIANGE MARRIAGED U FUCKING IDIOT, DUMBFUCK IDIOT WHITE BITCH UR THE ONE CONDRATICING THEY GOT PUSSY BECAUSE THERE FAMILES FORCE IT UPON THEM. FUCKING IDIOT BITCH WHITECEL FUCKKKING LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE FUCKING IDIOT ALL OF THEM ARRINAGED MARRIAGED

I do. (please gods of incels.is don't accuse me of being a low effort poster here... oh wait that only works when it's a juxtaposition on other forums where conversation is rampant... (how arbitrary these parameters truly are).

u fucking idiot, i am arab not curry and u saying curry as insult? dumb stormfront faggot. THEY GOT PUSSY BECAUSE ARRIANGE MARRIAGED U FUCKING IDIOT, DUMBFUCK IDIOT WHITE BITCH UR THE ONE CONDRATICING THEY GOT PUSSY BECAUSE THERE FAMILES FORCE IT UPON THEM. FUCKING IDIOT BITCH WHITECEL FUCKKKING LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE FUCKING IDIOT ALL OF THEM ARRINAGED MARRIAGED
I repeat: GO AND GET YOURSELF AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE THEN YOU FUCKIN CURRY

us white people dont have the privledge of forcing bitches into marriage. isn't in our culture. but in yours it seems like it. if your dad did it then i'm sure he has connections. forced marriage is literally ascending and many of us here wish we could go that route

(i could be wrong but in that culture i believe the women's family pays for all the shit so more power to you)

I repeat: GO AND GET YOURSELF AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE THEN YOU FUCKIN CURRY

us white people dont have the privledge of forcing bitches into marriage. isn't in our culture. but in yours it seems like it. if your dad did it then i'm sure he has connections. forced marriage is literally ascending and many of us here wish we could go that route

(i could be wrong but in that culture i believe the women's family pays for all the shit so more power to you)
FUCKING LOW IQ IDIOT. is curry an insult here u racist cracker bitch. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF I CANT JUST GO KSA AND GET LAID U DUMB BITCH ASS IDIIOT!! FUCK U WHITEB BOY

Mom is a 5/10

Dad is a 2/10.

They produced a 1/10 son.

well by today's standards my parents would be considered ugly, but 30 years ago they wouldn't.
Same case as me. My dad would 100% be an incel today. He met my mom in the 70s, which was probably the easiest time for dating