Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It seems like a not a week goes by on IT without someone making a post worrying about themselves or someone they know becoming incel

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
For real. I don't think all these people are trolls either.

They're attention seeking fags. They want women to pat them on back and say "Good job!"

You're a virgin, you're single, rejected every time, no woman will ever want you, but at least you believe in the holiness of women. And for that they "like you" but they will never really be interested in you in any romantic way.

You don't just "become" incel lol

They're attention seeking fags. They want women to pat them on back and say "Good job!"

You're a virgin, you're single, rejected every time, no woman will ever want you, but at least you believe in the holiness of women. And for that they "like you" but they will never really be interested in you in any romantic way.

Validation from women is so essential for men it's unreal. Yet society denies this and claims we only care about sex.

Validation from women is so essential for men it's unreal. Yet society denies this and claims we only care about sex.

It is. The biggest thing for me right now is the validation.

However, these cucks have it way worse than we do. They are seeking these online comments which won't bring any real-life validation. I suspect it's only a matter of time before this "coping" of them fails and they will either accept that we were right, or they will double down further into the rabbit hole.

It is probably because females can get sex and relationship anytime they want while males have to show tons of effort in order to get sex.

"My friend brought up blackpill points but i dont think he's incel,can i save him?"
Jfl at all the "former incel's" there, acting like these they got out of the Aryan brotherhood or something.

It is. The biggest thing for me right now is the validation.

However, these cucks have it way worse than we do. They are seeking these online comments which won't bring any real-life validation. I suspect it's only a matter of time before this "coping" of them fails and they will either accept that we were right, or they will double down further into the rabbit hole.

Yup. I couldn't stand any form of validation where the woman had no idea what I looked like. If she knew but continued to like me, that's a different story.

No cult like a stronger and more batshit insane cult like IT, they'll soon be analyzing everything their familly members and friends say and try to convert them into whatever bluepilled crap they believe in, they'll live in fear of anyone they love uttering shit they don't want to hear, our depressing miserable existence gives their lives meaning, i may be at the bottom of the barrel but cuckqueers will always be bellow me, life fuel indeed.

they are like parasites latching on to anything that will sustain them for another day