Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT scum wants to get her co-worker fired because he was browsing .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzd5gt/help_i_recently_discovered_that_one_of_my/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

This is absolutely disgusting and literally proves that we’re not the bad guys. Trying to get your co-worker fired just because he’s a sexually unsuccessful male. That’s where we are at.

If this is legit and that co-worker of this foid cunt is here, take precautions when browsing at work. Normies, especially women, will do what they can to make your life even more miserable. Switch to the Fast Banana style.

Ultimately this just makes me even angrier and incels even more radical in their beliefs and actions. Avoid normie society, go NEET, bleed the state dry, live a simple life, escape civilisation. Those are the options. We aren’t welcome in society anymore.

What if he ends up an inceltear user who was taking a screenshot :lul:

I am afraid of being discovered when I go outside because I have an incel video on soytube with 3000 views

Switch to the Fast Banana style.
fast banana dark is mandatory, it least resembles the default/guest appearance of the website

ITcels browse this forum more than anyone of us. Checkmate IT!

imagine browsing this at work unless you have your own office or your back is to the wall and no one can see your screen

Just destroy someone's livelihood for browsing a forum bro. Jesus christ this world is fucked

2020 06 26 10 46 11

he was probably a watchdoggo looking for screenshoterinos or this is a LARP

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hzd5gt/help_i_recently_discovered_that_one_of_my/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

This is absolutely disgusting and literally proves that we’re not the bad guys. Trying to get your co-worker fired just because he’s a sexually unsuccessful male. That’s where we are at.

If this is legit and that co-worker of this foid cunt is here, take precautions when browsing at work. Normies, especially women, will do what they can to make your life even more miserable. Switch to the Fast Banana style.

Ultimately this just makes me even angrier and incels even more radical in their beliefs and actions. Avoid normie society, go NEET, bleed the state dry, live a simple life, escape civilisation. Those are the options. We aren’t welcome in society anymore.

You know your job sucks when you rather scroll this forum and be more depressed rather than being busy doing meaningful work. Truly cogs in a machine.

She could just sleep with him and there would be no more incels at her workplace. :feelsokman:

But probably a larp anyway.

The OP of that Reddit post is a pony-loving faggot, check the post history

Just imagine what your life has to be like if you see some dude on a website once and you feel unsafe and want to report him to HR and get him fired. I will never understand what goes through foid’s heads

Hopefully the coworker is an ITcel

Based on the post history there is a strong chance that it is a LARP. The account hasn’t been active in 4 years.

he was probably a watchdoggo looking for screenshoterinos or this is a LARP
Imagine that this is was a IT-"virgin-no-incel"-incel.

Hallo mein jungfräulicher Freund
I wish I could talk here German with other Germans.

Just imagine what your life has to be like if you see some dude on a website once and you feel unsafe and want to report him to HR and get him fired. I will never understand what goes through foid’s heads
It's partly gossiping.

imagine browsing this at work unless you have your own office or your back is to the wall and no one can see your screen
Low T if you don't loudly listen to Incel News at work (If that's even a thing still, i dunno)

Jfl she thinks he’s gonna go ER? Nobody here has ever went ER

It's an old troll shit.