Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It says "Life of a british in america" but shows full black person

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
I want a video about life of a blonde-white chinese in japan next
IMG 20210425 230551

blacks are ashamed of their true origins it seems lol

All as planned.

قرييا سوف نبدا المرحلة الثانية.

British by nationality but not ethnicity. I find only old world countries get hung up on that difference, probably because nationality=ethnicity for many there. In contrast, everyone knows you can be American and anything else.

British by nationality but not ethnicity. I find only old world countries get hung up on that difference, probably because nationality=ethnicity for many there. In contrast, everyone knows you can be American and anything else.
This. So many Nazis on here get offended by an ethnic mentioning their nationality. The amount of Nazis on here are the one thing I really hate about this forum.

Progressist medias trying hard once again.

Which is retarded because if you want to be accurate, you should consider that a black brit probably has a very different experience than a white brit because of racism ... Progressists do like this doesn't even exist to enforce ... I don't even know what they want to enforce at this point JFL.

This. So many Nazis on here get offended by an ethnic mentioning their nationality. The amount of Nazis on here are the one thing I really hate about this forum.
Well you know.. Inceltear is very loving towards ethnics, in fact 99% of reddit will tell you what a great person you are for being an ethnic living in a white country. They'll tell you that you're a precious snowflake... However the women won't suck your dick when it comes down to it.

Would you rather be in a community full of hypocrites who say you're great but refuse to suck your dick? Or be in a community of honest people?

BBC?

British black cuck?