Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It saddens me whenever high IQ people can't get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
I've been lurking r/incelswithouthate. You have to look for them but some people are fucking genius. I talked one programmer who did well in his AP exams, and I'm like why are you on reddit, let alone r/incelswithouthate. I've talked to foids, none of them use social media to such proclivity. It's like two different fucking worlds. I understand me being incel, I'm dumb as fuck and I spend all day studying. But whenever I see smart people on r/incelswithouthate that brings tears to my eyes.

my stupidity is being exposed as I take higher level courses in uni, I still don't study though, just ldar listening to old music

my stupidity is being exposed as I take higher level courses in uni,

I don't study

A What

my stupidity is being exposed as I take higher level courses in uni, I still don't study though, just ldar listening to old music
E549FA4C AFA6 4F19 8940 B6CA0FBF2B2C

LOL!!:lul:

You can't be smart and then post on that cucked sub.

"If you're so smart, why aren't you Chad?"

Foids want chad with jaw the size of Plymouth rock who is barely educated enough to set an alarm clock

Why? Intelligence is as (if not more) genetically determined as looks

Last edited:
It saddens me that I can’t get laid because of my high IQ.

High IQ means absolutely nothing

Most people with high IQ end up working on the 9-5 slave plantation being subservient beta yes men

You need much more than high IQ to wealthmaxx and ascend

Does regurgitation and memorization prove intelligence? I think it proves obedience rather.

Looks and charm >>>>> IQ

Does regurgitation and memorization prove intelligence? I think it proves obedience rather.
exactly, you actually need high iq to break down and understand content. I find it funny when kids in my groupchat complain about doing so shitty on tests after studying for ages, meanwhile my higher iq friends study bit by bit and do just fine.

I think so many more guys could do better in life if they had the motivation

cope harder you dumb fuck. and why the hell are you getting sad for others while YOU yourself cant get laid? what are you, a cuck or something??

Most people with high IQ end up working on the 9-5 slave plantation being subservient beta yes men

found the cuck :soy::soy::soy:

found the cuck :soy::soy::soy:

What exactly do you not agree with?

Put your points forward like a mature individual rather than hurling baseless generic insults like a brainwashed sheep

What exactly do you not agree with?

Put your points forward like a mature individual rather than hurling baseless generic insults like a brainwashed sheep
wealthmaxx = betabuxx with extra money, also aren't you that cuck saying stop hating woman shit? keeek

Look > IQ

You have to look for them but some people are fucking genius. I talked one programmer who did well in his AP exams, and I'm like why are you on reddit, let alone r/incelswithouthate.
Please stop taking reddit seriously, 99% of people on reddit are larping. Normal people don't fucking use reddit lol.
"If you're so smart, why aren't you Chad?"

@Gymcelled I think you might find this thread interesting bro, still remember your thread about High IQ lowering chances of ascension tbh.

@Gymcelled I think you might find this thread interesting bro, still remember your thread about High IQ lowering chances of ascension tbh.
It's a complex issue. There are plenty of factors involved. Smarter people are high inhib in general so that directly makes them less likely to reproduce, hit on women etc. Smart people are also overwhelmingly men because the standard deviation of iq is much broader among men, so there are both more retards and more geniuses among men

And if your iq is too different from that of someone else you have problems relating to them and communicating with them. So smart people are mostly just men and they have very few people to talk to on top of having a high inhibition and spending their time working/hobbying in male fields.

In that post you're referring too there was also some data that suggested that high iq men have lower testosterone in general, could be that they're slightly less chad in general.

I didn’t get an alert for this
the whole website itself is trying to let you keep coping maybe
i'm getting the sick idea that you find something funny, my mule don't like people laughing, he get's the sick idea they're laughing at him.
All this hardship from coursework, and you're like "I'll just LDAR and listen to music all day"

Last edited:
uni is dogshit, don't take it personally. you can find the same material on youtube taught 50x better by a nonretard you'll probably understand most things then

i am so retarded it took me 8 1/2 years to fully learn the alphabet.

Who cares? That subbed is cucked and full of zoomer larpers.

It saddens me whenever high IQ people can't get laid
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

cope harder you dumb fuck. and why the hell are you getting sad for others while YOU yourself cant get laid? what are you, a cuck or something??

uni is dogshit, don't take it personally. you can find the same material on youtube taught 50x better by a nonretard you'll probably understand most things then
online videos on yt are helpful ngl, I need to stop being lazy as well. School is one of my last copes

Women aren't attracted to intelligence.
Intelligence evolved because the men who could manipulate women into sex and acquire the most resources reproduced.
You can see in recent times intelligence is being sexually selected against, because civilization subsidized dumb peoples existence now.

that high iq men have lower testosterone in general, could be that they're slightly less chad in general.

I'm pretty sure that it's actually the opposite.
Exposure to testosterone in-utero increases connections in the brain, there's also dopaminergic activity and testosterone production as a mutual relationship where both can increases each other and both are linked to higher intelligence

tfw 145 iq yet i will die a KHHV :feelsbadman:

Everything was a lie from the begining what can you expect.

I'm pretty fucing dumb failed college and university where is my gf then

realizing iq is irrelevant in the reproduction equation destroyed their mind

Women aren't attracted to intelligence.
Intelligence evolved because the men who could manipulate women into sex and acquire the most resources reproduced.
You can see in recent times intelligence is being sexually selected against, because civilization subsidized dumb peoples existence now.