Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It`s time to oficially forbid Stacy/femoid worshiping in this

• Thread starter Unbearable2woman
  • Start date
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Azavii made it clear back in r/incels and the incels agreed with it, worshiping femoids only raise their fat egos(Example how that underage chick feeled validated when Incels drooled over her even she made a thread crying in Cucktears).

INCELS ARE NOT CUCKS, if you want to see photos of femoids you will never have you are free to return to reddit or another shitholes.

@sergeatincel @master @mental_out

it's only aesthetics, but alright

skinnyfat said:
it's only aesthetics, but alright

Not is not you are worshiping cumdumpsters.

Purge the cucks.

Agree, it is masochistic, pointless stupidity to worship femoids. When will these cucks realize they're just giving them want they want?

THEY DON'T EVEN SEE YOU AS A FUCKING HUMAN

Yea there should be no pro female content on this sub

That would be nice, but in some cases couldn't it be considered suicide fuel?

Kointo said:
That would be nice, but in some cases couldn't it be considered suicide fuel?

Only if it`s your looksmatch having a sex life, if you are sad because Stacy don`t want you you are a fakecel and a volcel and you need to fuck off.

Unbearable2woman said:
Only if it`s your looksmatch having a sex life, if you are sad because Stacy don`t want you you are a fakecel and a volcel and you need to fuck off.

Doesn't wanting a Stacy to fuck, but you realize you can't make you an incel, not a volcel? Why wouldn't someone be sad about it?

Kointo said:
Doesn't wanting a Stacy to fuck, but you realize you can't make you an incel, not a volcel? Why wouldn't someone be sad about it?

People should only want their looksmatch.

Unbearable2woman said:

That's an unrealistic expectation. You'll have better luck curing cancer. The want for exceptional genes is an unreversable trait.

Kointo said:
That's an unrealistic expectation. You'll have better luck curing cancer. The want for exceptional genes is an unreversable trait.

This. I am sad about not receiving female attention but I don’t go around worshipping them and giving them validation constantly. That would make me a massive cuck.

Kointo said:

Yes femoids are hypergamous but we males, especially Incels, should be better that them, if not we are just hypocrites

Agreed 100%. It's another reason why r/incels was far better than that stupid Lookism garbage site.

I think there seem to be 2 groups of incels. The first one is anti-lookists. They would fuck a mouse trap and call anyone who doesn't fakecel and wish women would also not have any standards. The second group, where I belong, is lookist himself and hates that life disqualified him from The Game.
One is not worse off than the other. My suffering wouldn't diminish from fucking a tranny, sexbot, granny, deformed girl etc. It'd only increase as I'd wonder why that's all I can realistically get while others do.

Wasn't female worshiping already against the rules? What constitutes worship, in your opinion?

There is literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry.

Unbearable2woman said:

fuck how did I miss this? glory to you, Sir

Melinda said:
Wasn't female worshiping already against the rules? What constitutes worship, in your opinion?

There is literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry.

This thread is from a month ago.

Also, what the hell do you mean that there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry???

anyone that worships a femnoid that walks over and makes fun of you is simply a cuck

blickpall said:
This thread is from a month ago.

Also, what the hell do you mean that there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry???

I mean there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry. At least cucks get laid.

Melinda said:
I mean there is nothing wrong with cuckoldry. At least cucks get laid.

2f7.png

Kointo said:

Technically speaking liking the bulls cum out of your gfs vagina would fall under the definition of sex.

Femoid worshiping is already forbade

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back