Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It´s over with me, i wont ever accomplish much in Relationships

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I know girls / women dont like me, but theres this one special girl ive been going to school with.
I havent seen or chatted with her for at least 5 months now, i had a good friendship with her and really like her.
Now i got an Instagram Notification that she posted a photo, i was the first one to see it.
Wanna know the caption? It was a heart- and a ring emoji, tagged on her face was my once best friend who later talked shit about me in school.
It´s over. She probably is going with him.
He always was good in making new Connections to new people, better than my autistic personality could ever do.
Chances that he´s a chad are 50/50.
I dont know what else to do than being sad right now and do stuff with batch files.
She is a good friend and all, and i like her more than just friends, but i dont think i will ever have a day alone with her, just talking, doing stuff.
The chad is going to have it as i have lost:cryfeels:

That's why you should never get emotionally attached to a foid as a sub6. It's just not going to work for you well.

That's why you should never get emotionally attached to a foid as a sub6. It's just not going to work for you well.
Yes i know, but she´s different you know. She isnt like the typical foid.
She´s not acting like a bitch or something like that.
She´s open for new, she´s a person you can talk to.
But i guess im not build to ever have a long term relationship, foids really dont like me:blackpill:

I know girls / women dont like me, but theres this one special girl ive been going to school with.
I havent seen or chatted with her for at least 5 months now, i had a good friendship with her and really like her.
Now i got an Instagram Notification that she posted a photo, i was the first one to see it.
Wanna know the caption? It was a heart- and a ring emoji, tagged on her face was my once best friend who later talked shit about me in school.
It´s over. She probably is going with him.
He always was good in making new Connections to new people, better than my autistic personality could ever do.
Chances that he´s a chad are 50/50.
I dont know what else to do than being sad right now and do stuff with batch files.
She is a good friend and all, and i like her more than just friends, but i dont think i will ever have a day alone with her, just talking, doing stuff.
The chad is going to have it as i have lost:cryfeels:

You never told her your feelings ?
As an Aspie myself you have to express what you feel to people.
She was not with you for 5 months. She found someone. It's not against you. You did nothing bad.
She will have children with this guy and continue her life. Due to her being in couple and managing children, she won't have time for you now.
I know it's heartbreaking. There is no miracle. Just continue your way the best you can.
We can't understand this world.
We're not from the same species. Like aliens. You know it.

You never told her your feelings ?
As an Aspie myself you have to express what you feel to people.
She was not with you for 5 months. She found someone. It's not against you. You did nothing bad.
She will have children with this guy and continue her life. Due to her being in couple and managing children, she won't have time for you now.
I know it's heartbreaking. There is no miracle. Just continue your way the best you can.
We can't understand this world.
We're not from the same species. Like aliens. You know it.
I cant tell her my feelings, we dont got the connection. Also i dont wanna loose her by telling her.
I wont say how old i am, im still in youngcel age, but shes a year younger than me. Where i come from and was going to school to, relationships were usually not longer than a few weeks or 3-6 months.
Thanks for your last 3 sentences, i know we are all different*. That what makes us special.

*Not for foids

I cant tell her my feelings, we dont got the connection. Also i dont wanna loose her by telling her.
I wont say how old i am, im still in youngcel age, but shes a year younger than me. Where i come from and was going to school to, relationships were usually not longer than a few weeks or 3-6 months.
Thanks for your last 3 sentences, i know we are all different*. That what makes us special.

*Not for foids

Take care of yourself and avoid falling in love, it always hurts for us ;)

Yes i know, but she´s different you know. She isnt like the typical foid.
She´s not acting like a bitch or something like that.
She´s open for new, she´s a person you can talk to.
But i guess im not build to ever have a long term relationship, foids really dont like me:blackpill:
Having female friends generally isnt a good idea as an incel because you will catch feelings.